ERROR MT4 - XTB

The platform prevents me from a specific order-related introduction to a position, it does not respect the article on "the best execution" and noticeably "LIMITS TO THE OBLIGATION OF BETTER EXECUTION IN CASE OF SPECIFIC CLIENT INSTRUCTION" of Directive 2014/65 / EU (MiFID II)

No response from the company that does not take these responsibilities and clears itself of these errors. What to do ?

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Nov 11, 2019 at 6:08 AM

The broker refuses to compensate me and indicates that it has nothing in these servers!
But I have many attempts to close in my Logfiles (see links); they therefore indicate that the problem comes from me and that they are thus not responsible;

"Closed market" errors, when the market is open, is a logistical error linked to the liquidation (price of "0.00000"); in my case, there was necessarily an exchange with the broker's servers since a price is displayed "0.00000", with an error return of around 2 milliseconds. The broker is lying to me and does not even understand the precise functioning of its servers, it is normal that it is nothing on their side!

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-02-26 à 13.12.43.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-02-26 à 13.12.43.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • thumbnail_Capture d’écran 2020-02-05 à 19.20.20.png
    thumbnail_Capture d’écran 2020-02-05 à 19.20.20.png
    411.8 KB · Views: 7
So you are still trading with them even after you have identified that they are a scam?

@Xtb Ltd can we have your attention please

@FPA Forums Team can we formally invite the company here please?

Last edited:
Back