• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem EscosForex.com Unsent withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company
I think in just a few hour for downtime maintainanceof treir server they said, it's ok now.
The domain cannot even be found!

1665099983870.png

Here her profile in instagram.

This is the excosforex

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221007-083306.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-083306.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20221007-191021.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-191021.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 9
I took screenshot of my conversation with excosforex team and kathy poe in case it is needed.

Can you share the screenshot with us, please?

Is there still a chance i can get my profit or just the money money i paid? I send messages to EXCOSFOREX TEAM everyday asking to give my money back, but they're not replying.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221011-080256.jpg
    Screenshot_20221011-080256.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 17
I'm sorry to hear about your medical issues - unfortunately, if the broker is a scammer, they won't care about that or any other difficulties, so pleading with them won't make a difference. If they're ignoring you, it's likely that they don't plan to return your money. You could take the loss and share your experience, or pursue them if that seems to be the best course. Just be careful and don't get caught up with any shady money recovery services and go through proper channels if you do.

Back