EscrowMyXBT and Bitcoinclaim Fraudsters

Truthseeker

Recruit
This Company is nothing but a scam.
They where supposed to send me my BTC to my address and they make that is was sent which I never received it.
they say it is not lost and was the blockchain all lies of course and hires a company bitcoinclaim.co to do a deep search and retrieval which there reasons of misplacement is all crap. I asked EscrowMyXBT many times to send me proof they did the transfer.
I have never received the proof.
These other reviews here are fake
They EscrowMyXBT charged me almost 2 BTC for transfer and lost a very large transaction. and now Bitcoinclaim wants to charge me another 2BTC for retrieval. I said I would pay after it was in account and they tell me its a pay before service I ask for guarantees which they never replied to. I said I would put fee in lawyers trust or Escrow to protect all parties they never got back to me. I am now exposing them to the authorities.

This Company is nothing but a scam.
They where supposed to send me my BTC to my address and they make that is was sent which I never received it.
they say it is not lost and was the blockchain all lies of course and hires a company bitcoinclaim.co to do a deep search and retrieval which there reasons of misplacement is all crap. I asked EscrowMyXBT many times to send me proof they did the transfer.
I have never received the proof.
These other reviews here are fake
They EscrowMyXBT charged me almost 2 BTC for transfer and lost a very large transaction. and now Bitcoinclaim wants to charge me another 2BTC for retrieval. I said I would pay after it was in account and they tell me its a pay before service I ask for guarantees which they never replied to. I said I would put fee in lawyers trust or Escrow to protect all parties they never got back to me. I am now exposing them to the authorities.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

In July I was looking over scammers and forums in Peace Army and came across a reply to a person that was scammed by a Binary Option Company.
There was a reply to it from a Clara Peters and said she maybe able to help and let her email with them. Unfortunately I never Snipped that page and copied it.
I replied to Clara Peters and told her my story about how I was scammed by Titan Trade in 2015 of more then 52,000 usd.
She or He replied back to me and said a associate of hers can possibly help. A few days later a person Named Albert contacted me and ask me to send him my information in regards to the transactions, which I did.
A few days later he gave me the name of the Criminal who stole my funds.
He said he can help retrieve them with a fee of course which in turn cost aprox 12,000. a few days later said ok you need to set up a private account and directed me to do a wire transfer Barclays Bank to a Julia Clare Robson in Great Britain. 10,000 euro
Then a few days later I was contact by a bank manager Ivan Lienard and congratulated me on opening a account at Banco Garantia and if I contacted the head office they would not who I was because of they type of private account. as this was a favor done by Julia. this was late Sept.
I then received a Email with the Banco Accounts Dept by emailed me the opening to confirm the amount of 10,000 Euro to open account
I contacted Albert and let him know and a few days later It should I had additional 175,000 euro in account to a total of 185,000. Euro

The Manager informed me that this type of account requires a minimum of 200,000 Euro before any kind of transaction can take place. Again I put into account by BTC to make it to 200,000 requirement and I received email from the Manager and Banco Support I can now withdraw which he suggest I close account to have no additional banking fees. They had options on Transfers and I asked about Crytpo and I suddenly received a email saying account is close and Its in a Escrow Account called EscrowMyXBT which occurred Approx Nov 7. They informed me the sender (Banco Garantia )
Send my funds to them equivalent to 225,000 usd and I needed to confirm and accept as it was a 3 step confirmation process. 1 from sender 1 from me and 1 from Escrow. but they inform me now for them to do that I needed to send them 1.997 BTC or at that time 17,200usd.
They said not to worry at my BTC is pegged at eqivalent to 225,000 in cold storage and not to worry about influx of BTC said it is safe. When i was told it cost 17,200 usd for transaction I said I want it returned to the sender as this is ridiculous fees for simple transfer. They tried to talk me out of it and I told Ivan the Bank Manager I want it back into bank. He informed me he cant account is closed. And Escrow said they tried to send back but I was unsuccessful.
I felt I had no option but to pay the fee and waited for BTC to fall and thought it would make up the payment.
They support name was Sohpie
I paid the fee and EscrowMyXBT informed me it was sent and it would take up to 48hrs being such a large transaction. I waited and no Transaction showed up into my Address.
Ted with Tech informed it was stuck and it happens on a rare occasion but not to worry and they hired a company Called Bitcoin Claim.
a person name Jon contact me and said not to worry and it might not cost anything to find it.
They did this so call Deep search and Retrieve and a few days later said they found the problem and for then to retrieve it It will take a week and 2 BTC but I should hurry as the longer it is the harder to get it.
I refused to pay anymore without a Guarantees. A said I paid once for a fail service and broken contract and refuse to pay up front. Jon emails me back and said sorry we are a prepay service only.
Escrow said they would pay .5 BTC and I pay the rest. I said I will put my share in Trust or a Escrow to protect all parties to complete Transaction.
I have had no responses to my demands
this was Dec 16th.
Im sure all name are fake
they have cost me a major loss that Hurt me and my family for years to come. I Trusted these people. I 57 trying to raise 3 grandchildren 8,3 and 5 mth.
Daughter Inlaw is very sick
Trying to help daughter In Medical school
My son needs surgery and cant work for 6 mths and trying to support his family so You can understand How I need this
Anyone on here can help me brings this people to Justice please help They have destroyed my life. Or I destroyed my life in Trusting people.

If you can locate that post by Sara Peters, hit the Report button under it. That way AsstModerator or one of the Forums Team can deal with that person.

Unfortunately, the FPA's been swarmed by Recovery Room Scammers. They'll all promise to get your money back. Somehow, there's always a tax, a fee, or some need to open an account at a highly questionable broker as part of the method of retrieving or replacing your lost funds. The problem is that this sort of thing is almost inevitably a new scam designed to pry more money out of you.

Please keep sharing more details about each person and organization involved in this incident. Share it here, and also share it with:

1. The ISA - www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx
Many of these scams have ties to Israel. The ISA has done a poor job prosecuting, but has been helpful in providing information to other regulators.

2. The FBI - www.ic3.gov
The FBI has developed an active interest in offshore financial scams. Even if you aren't a US citizen, you may be able to provide evidence for a case filed on behalf of US citizens. This may help to get the scam shut down.

3. The CFTC - www.cftc.gov and the SEC - www.sec.gov
These are the primary US financial regulators. They also want evidence on international financial scams.

4. eConsumer - www.econsumer.gov
eConsumer share complaints with police and regulators from around the world.

5. Your local financial regulators - ask your local police and bank or else look them up here.

6. Any regulator or registry the companies that scammed you claim to belong to.

Considering the amount of money involved, you may also want to consider hiring a lawyer. You need to make sure the lawyer and law firm are properly licensed and that they have a plan of action beyond sending a "pay or else" letter to the companies involved.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 11:38 AM

In July I was looking over scammers and forums in Peace Army and came across a reply to a person that was scammed by a Binary Option Company.
There was a reply to it from a Clara Peters and said she maybe able to help and let her email with them. Unfortunately I never Snipped that page and copied it.
I replied to Clara Peters and told her my story about how I was scammed by Titan Trade in 2015 of more then 52,000 usd.
She or He replied back to me and said a associate of hers can possibly help. A few days later a person Named Albert contacted me and ask me to send him my information in regards to the transactions, which I did.
A few days later he gave me the name of the Criminal who stole my funds.
He said he can help retrieve them with a fee of course which in turn cost aprox 12,000. a few days later said ok you need to set up a private account and directed me to do a wire transfer Barclays Bank to a Julia Clare Robson in Great Britain. 10,000 euro
Then a few days later I was contact by a bank manager Ivan Lienard and congratulated me on opening a account at Banco Garantia and if I contacted the head office they would not who I was because of they type of private account. as this was a favor done by Julia. this was late Sept.
I then received a Email with the Banco Accounts Dept by emailed me the opening to confirm the amount of 10,000 Euro to open account
I contacted Albert and let him know and a few days later It should I had additional 175,000 euro in account to a total of 185,000. Euro

The Manager informed me that this type of account requires a minimum of 200,000 Euro before any kind of transaction can take place. Again I put into account by BTC to make it to 200,000 requirement and I received email from the Manager and Banco Support I can now withdraw which he suggest I close account to have no additional banking fees. They had options on Transfers and I asked about Crytpo and I suddenly received a email saying account is close and Its in a Escrow Account called EscrowMyXBT which occurred Approx Nov 7. They informed me the sender (Banco Garantia )
Send my funds to them equivalent to 225,000 usd and I needed to confirm and accept as it was a 3 step confirmation process. 1 from sender 1 from me and 1 from Escrow. but they inform me now for them to do that I needed to send them 1.997 BTC or at that time 17,200usd.
They said not to worry at my BTC is pegged at eqivalent to 225,000 in cold storage and not to worry about influx of BTC said it is safe. When i was told it cost 17,200 usd for transaction I said I want it returned to the sender as this is ridiculous fees for simple transfer. They tried to talk me out of it and I told Ivan the Bank Manager I want it back into bank. He informed me he cant account is closed. And Escrow said they tried to send back but I was unsuccessful.
I felt I had no option but to pay the fee and waited for BTC to fall and thought it would make up the payment.
They support name was Sohpie
I paid the fee and EscrowMyXBT informed me it was sent and it would take up to 48hrs being such a large transaction. I waited and no Transaction showed up into my Address.
Ted with Tech informed it was stuck and it happens on a rare occasion but not to worry and they hired a company Called Bitcoin Claim.
a person name Jon contact me and said not to worry and it might not cost anything to find it.
They did this so call Deep search and Retrieve and a few days later said they found the problem and for then to retrieve it It will take a week and 2 BTC but I should hurry as the longer it is the harder to get it.
I refused to pay anymore without a Guarantees. A said I paid once for a fail service and broken contract and refuse to pay up front. Jon emails me back and said sorry we are a prepay service only.
Escrow said they would pay .5 BTC and I pay the rest. I said I will put my share in Trust or a Escrow to protect all parties to complete Transaction.
I have had no responses to my demands
this was Dec 16th.
Im sure all name are fake
they have cost me a major loss that Hurt me and my family for years to come. I Trusted these people. I 57 trying to raise 3 grandchildren 8,3 and 5 mth.
Daughter Inlaw is very sick
Trying to help daughter In Medical school
My son needs surgery and cant work for 6 mths and trying to support his family so You can understand How I need this
Anyone on here can help me brings this people to Justice please help They have destroyed my life. Or I destroyed my life in Trusting people.

This account is almost identical to what happened to me . Same script, same names,same excuses and ‘advice’ . I ended losing a similar amount and genuinely believed my Btc were stuck and lost in the blockchain . It is only when I came across your post that I realised it was a clever scam . Can you update me whether you have had any success in recovering your money , please ?

This account is almost identical to what happened to me . Same script, same names,same excuses and ‘advice’ . I ended losing a similar amount and genuinely believed my Btc were stuck and lost in the blockchain . It is only when I came across your post that I realised it was a clever scam . Can you update me whether you have had any success in recovering your money , please ?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back