Esplanade Market Solution - SCAM

Stanislav.l

Recruit
My name is Stanislav, on 21 of December 2015 I signed contract, which involves 3 parties:

1. Stanislav L , Almaty city, Kazakhstan.
2. ESPLANADA MARKET SOLUTION, registration # 22514 IBC 2015, Address: The Jaycees Building, Stoney Ground, Kingstown VC0100, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Representative signed contract is Lee Keng Syong
3. Aviarex Business LTD, registration # 157288, Address: Suite 1, Second floor, Sound&Vision House, Francis Rachel Str., Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles. Representative signed contract is Avgusta Elena Soyer.

According to contract Aviarex provides me with consulting services and give me access to trade platform of ESPLANADA MARKET SOLUTION company, where I could make financial transactions. Actual process of sale and buy, for all transactions were made by Aviarex representative after my approval. The process where decided in oral agreement without signing of official documents, even I asked for such document. I assume that this was made by purpose to escape legal responsibility.

Also I signed contract with ESPLANADA MARKET SOLUTION about providing broker services.

As it was agreed in the contract I transferred money to the following account: PIRAEUS BANK BULGARIA AD,Bank address 3 VITOSHA BLVD; SOFIA, BULGARIA, SWIFT PIRBBGSF, account number -BG72PIRB74021605351629, Company name -ESPLANADE MARKET SOLUTIONS, Company address - The Jaycees Building, Stoney Ground, Kingstown VC0100, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. I send money to make deposit on trading account ESPLANADA MARKET SOLUTION will represent me to make financial transactions, soft used by ESLPLANADA is Meta Trade 4. The account where I should make deposit announced me by Aviarex. Also Aviarex was the only one firm with whom I actually was in touch by phone and email.
Before fraud happened all transactions were made with no mistakes and according to what we have agreed. However Aviarex insists that I should increase the deposit. On 27 of January 2016 I increase my deposit from USD5’000 to USD55’000, as I had no doubt about these companies for those time. After deposit in increase, on 21 of April 2016 these companies made 2 transactions in less than 1 hour period:

1. USD32’387.80 loss: open 2016.04.21 13:31:50 (buy) American Express (axp) purchase price 67.13, close 2016.04.21 13:33:41 66.46
2. USD32’467.50 loss: open 2016.04.21 13:55:29, sell qualcomm purchase price 50.70, close 2016.04.21 14:08:18, 51.20

These transactions set my money on deposit to zero. I claim with whole responsibility that these transactions were faking. There was no actual purchase and sell of financial instruments, but these companies mimic these transactions to steal money from my account.

Also After I found out such huge loss after first transaction I said to Aviarex representative to stop making any further transactions, but Aviarex ignored my call and made another transaction 18 minutes later after first one.

As prove of fact absence of real financial transactions I found difference in real prices on market and those Aviarex announced to me, they say that they close last transaction with price 51.2 on 04/21/2016 14:08:18 :
According to market data MT4 on 04/21/2016 14:08:
Maximal price in that time on 14:08 04/21/2016 was 51.12
I assume that Aviarex chooses these transactions by purpose to set my account money to zero. Companies by false pretenses possess my money.

Unfortunately such victims as I much. (http://www.kursiv.kz/news/finansy/klienty-kompanii-capital-expert-kazakhstan-poterali-bolee-1-mln/)

UPD: by the beginning of August 2016. I on the deposit had 599 dollars of the USA, and to my astonishment, by the end of August I had-4400 dollars of the USA though I did not do any actions
And my history don't load.

Ready to represent all information required. Asking you to assist me in process of return my money which companies above steal from me by SCAM. And also impose sanction on those firm, because it is possible that not only me is victim. I assume that company provide services in order to steal money in the same manner I described.

Hope for your response and that there will be investigation about facts I wrote in the letter.

Attachments

• detail.jpg
    detail.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 0
  • cabinet.jpg
    cabinet.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 0
I have a suspicion that this company is in Israel.
Also there is an opinion that this company is affiliated with the MarketFX LTD company.

Whether somebody can prompt any information. And whether my assumptions are correct?

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address on their contact page http://esplanade-ms.com/en/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13584/www.esplanade-ms.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages to draw their attention to your issue.
Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

AsstMod will be annoyed, but I'm going to break one piece of news he wanted to announce a little early. There's a new legal referral service which is partnering with the FPA. They can refer lawyers in Israel and other countries:

www.winthiscase.com/fpa

Hello!
My Name is Alex and i'm official representative of Esplanade Market Solutions.
Yep, CLIENT NAME REMOVED, who is writing under NickName Stanislav.l was our client.
He was was using third parties services for trading. Trading company Aviarex.
We have no responsability for their actions and results. We were executing their orders only.

As long as i can see from his trading history - he has successful withdraw of 10K made on 31.03.2016, what he forgot to mention.

By the way, i want to put some attention on actions of CLIENT NAME REMOVED. Somehow, he find out my personal phone number (cellular) and my email. I have received several emails with threats to me and my property by email and sms. He was acting under different nickname. About this case, applications were filed with the police.

AsstModerator Note: Revealing personally identifying information about clients is unethical and violates the rules of nearly all regulators. Do not repeat this action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody!
If you need information about Alexander Orlov (CEO Esplanade Market Solutions), his relatives NAMES REMOVED. Please let me know i can give contacts who can to give you information and contacts to Esplanade Market Solutions and all his collegues.

About @Alex Espalande MS , I withdraw 10 000USD, but this no criminal, but his last action to withdraw without my consent it true criminal.

I do not understand these thieves. I have many times offered to return to me, MY cash and forget about this story. Well, the company employees are forced to go further, I had to collect a group of people that it was possible to go under articles 158 of the Criminal Code of Russia Federation, 159 of the Criminal Code of Russia Federation, 160 of the Criminal Code of Russia Federation, 172 of the Criminal Code of Russia Federation.

Thieves probably do not understand that it's easier to solve a problem (return his own money) with one person than with 700 people. This once again shows their stupidity and thinking in only one direction.

By the way, i wrote to Interpol, FBI, about Alexander Orlov and his collegues, about our situation. With his passport details (ser.45.. #526....) Hope they take information about his Panama documents.

Waiting next step.

AsstModerator Note: Seeking information about a company owner is permissible. Unless the relatives are directly involved in the business, listing their names in a complaint is strictly forbidden. Unless you can post firm evidence tying the relatives to the business, do not mention their names again.

Back