Esplanade Market Solutions (esplanade-ms.com) is SCAM Broker

Nick is company person , who shared account in facebook for bring investors and when i talked with him on Telegram he said he hacked company Forex pairs which started end with dot.
Symbol EURUSD.

is it possible , anyone can do it until no company person ?

His Plan for bring investor with under his IB and make big commission after make some profits investor account he washout funds.

and ask for again deposit for recover loss.

His details are here
+7 995 998 22 14
Telegram : @bitscalper

I just checked my Facebook which i talked with This person, his message removed and now Facebook support blocked his id.
He was Scammer and please everyone avoid to join any program under any IB.

Please be-careful all with any investment

Attached my Facebook screenshot which i talked.

Attachments

• Facebook Blocked.JPG
    Facebook Blocked.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 2
I’m not the hacking expert. However, seems like you somehow got the access where you shouldn`t. I opened an account to check the symbols by myself. I didn’t get the same picture as you have. The shady person you are talking about - are the reason of this crap probably. I do know that some traders are able to hack the brokers` soft… But I don’t know what exactly they can change and use for they own interest. The point is that all brokers don’t allow to use hacks and bugs… So you should had instantly wrote to the support team when saw the suspicious symbols. And man, what you were thinking when you were making a deal with a shady person who hacked the broker? You became the part of his illegal activities. For example, If I will tell you that if you will cashout money from hacked by me ATM and you will get 10-20% more from each amount of money you will cashout - will you agree? That’s the same situation (i hope you answer is "no, I won't agree because it's certainly a fraud"). I don't think that the broker will give you the good explanation as brokers aren't allowed to share in public the private info about other traders (i'm talking about the shady person). And the key seems located in that direction... First of all, I would recommended you in future not to communicate with persons who are making any suspicious activity. Once you hesitate - analyse the situation and think do the person want just to get the benefits from you or he is really your friend. Secondly, there's no such thing as a free lunch. Work hard to earn a lot.

When i talked to company on Support regarding this pairs, they said it will get once deposit plus $10k . When i asked why this pair showing under this account (Nick 46187364) they said talk with Manager they will maybe allow with $1k.

After Disabled my account, Nick account still working and password has been changed... Why ?

He cheated many of investors though Facebook as me, that's wy his profile has been blocked by Facebook.
facebook.com/nikitamfx

One more things i want to say , once Nick were trading he made around $250 and i requested withdraw $100 which i got paid.
Why company didnt ask me that time for it ?

When i have good money they removed my profits history?
Company also emailed me for provide software. Why ?

Is not look it fraud ?

Sorry, I didn’t get something.

The account you were traded owns to the Nick? You wrote in last letter that 46187364 account is a Nick`s account. And at the screenshot above - at MT4 it’s the same number. However at first message you mention the account 46187930… What is yours account in the end?

You wrote “...once Nick were trading he made around $250...”
Did you give access to the account to Nick? Did he trad instead of you at your account?

It's a total mess up. The more you describe the situation - more questions appear.

Blocked profile at Facebook didn’t mean anything. On your screenshots above, facebook are waiting for user verification. That’s all we can say by now. However, what I noticed - the nickname “nikitaMFX” reminded me about MFX broker that was scam. I mean this broker
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4155/www.mfxbroker.com
Maybe this person scamming people since the MFX broker period?

Sorry for my bad English .

I do not know about MFX.

46187930 This is my Account
46187364 This is Nick Account.

Once anyone read my full review this will understand. just want to say everyone and every member , never join any broker with any person who even show good profits history.

Blocked profile at Facebook didn’t mean anything.

Facebook never block any account until get many bad request by users or something wrong with ID.

Everyone please careful with this type of Scammer.

Back