• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Esplanade-MS.com (Esplanade Market Solutions)

General discussions of a financial company
I agree with you partially, as the saying goes, we'll see. By the way, what cryptoassets do you trade with? Could you, please, give some advice?

ethbtc seems quite well to trade with and the spread is in adequate limits. Recently I've made quite a lot of money on retracement. I shortened several orders and got a solid increase to the deposit. In general, it's better to look at the situation on the market and look for good entry points. I'm looking forward for good perspective for cryptocurrency in spring. I hope it'll be like last year

I've lost a significant amount of money here on esplanade. Everything seemed to be fine when I was trading during the day, then I got distracted. I didn't set the stop losses and ignored the swaps. I don't understand how this swaps are adjusted. It can be especially painful on small lots. For example, in case of the aud/cad pair, how did they count the -6,75 swap for purchase and 0,27 for sell?

I don't know for sure, but they usually use the interest rates on the national banks for swaps, i.d. in your case you need to check what's going on in Australia and Canada. They also count the trading volume, the broker's commission and the current currencies prices divided on the amount of the days in a year. You can check it in any manual.

Yes, that's right. But I like how this broker withdraws money. Everything happens very fast, and the technical support is always online. I've seen its official representative on many forums.

Back