ESTAFA UPSALE FX

Carolinacl

Private
Buenas tardes,
he sido estafada por la web de trading upsalefx.com he puesto una denuncia en la policía de mi país, he enviado una carta a FCA, al banco donde transferí el dinero con todos los pruebas que tengo, entre ellas un contrato con el DNI de la persona con la que trato no se que mas hacer. Quisiera saber como proceder para recuperar 13.500€ que me robaron. Vivo en España. Mi hermana está en la misma situación que yo.
Gracias por su ayuda.
Un cordial saludo.

Translate English
Good afternoon, I have been scammed by the trading website upsalefx.com I have filed a complaint with the police in my country, I have sent a letter to FCA, to the bank where I transferred the money with all the evidence I have, including a contract with the DNI of the person with whom I dealt I do not know what else to do. I would like to know how to proceed to recover €13,500 that was stolen from me. I live in Spain. My sister is in the same situation as me. Thanks for your help. A cordial greeting. Carolina

I dont think these people are regulated at all. Can you double-check their regulatory status?

Also upload email or chat conversation where you attempted to withdraw and they rejected it.

Good morning,
thanks for the reply. Attached screenshot of the session where the withdrawal of money was pending. Today the broker has blocked me on Whatsapp and I can no longer access my Upsale Fx account because he tells me that it is blocked. I have all kinds of documentation, including a contract with a copy of the broker's ID, but I don't know if, since it is personal data, I will be able to publish it here. If there is a way to send it via email, it would be safer. Or I don't know if this is possible on the web. Thanks

Attachments

• HISTORIAL TRANSACCIONES.png
    HISTORIAL TRANSACCIONES.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 9
As I have seen that my response is not published until you authorize it, I am enclosing the contract I signed.

Attachments

• Contrato UP SALEFX.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Good morning,
thanks for the reply. Attached screenshot of the session where the withdrawal of money was pending. Today the broker has blocked me on Whatsapp and I can no longer access my Upsale Fx account because he tells me that it is blocked. I have all kinds of documentation, including a contract with a copy of the broker's ID, but I don't know if, since it is personal data, I will be able to publish it here. If there is a way to send it via email, it would be safer. Or I don't know if this is possible on the web. Thanks
How and when do you deposit the money?

Adjunto parte de la denuncia en la policia donde figuran fechas de transferencias. Unos días antes hice un ingreso de 500€ con tarjeta. No sé si puedo dirigirme en español o necesitais que lo traduzca a ingles.
1647345948686.png

Adjunto parte de la denuncia en la policia donde figuran fechas de transferencias. Unos días antes hice un ingreso de 500€ con tarjeta. No sé si puedo dirigirme en español o necesitais que lo traduzca a ingles.
View attachment 74975
¿Se comunicó con la compañía de tarjetas de crédito y denunció el fraude? Pídele a la compañía de la tarjeta que te ayude con el reembolso.

Did you contact the credit card company and report the fraud? Ask the card company to help you with the refund.

Sí, hablé con mi banco y reclamé formalmente para que pidan el reembolso de los 500 € que pagué con la tarjeta. Pero con las transferencias nada pueden hacer.

Sí, hablé con mi banco y reclamé formalmente para que pidan el reembolso de los 500 € que pagué con la tarjeta. Pero con las transferencias nada pueden hacer.
También puede presentar un informe ante el FBI utilizando su formulario IC3 en línea. La organización mundial contra las estafas tiene un chat en vivo gratuito las veinticuatro horas del día para ayudar a las víctimas. esto está disponible en su sitio web.

Back