ESTAFADO POR MARKETRIP en Medellín, Colombia... Hola, soy Iván y Vivo en Medellín

Hoy hago está denuncia de la empresa de traders, MARKETRIP, la cual me contactó en abril de 2021, ofreciendome un proyecto a 25 días, en el cual debería invertir 3.000 dólares y ganaría 3.250 adicionales los cuales podría retirar sin ningún requisito... Un proyecto de inversión con Federación de Cafeteros de Colombia...
De todos estos contactos tengo grabaciones de audios, todos son venezolanos, dicen llamar desde el Reino Unido, y los nombres de las personas son: CARLOTA MORALES, LORENZO, BRAULIO, JORGE GALAZ, entre otros. Les hice transferencia desde mi tarjeta de crédito MasterCard, me habilitaron una plataforma para hacer trading con forex, criptos, commodiries, acciones, etc, pero no me ha Sido posible recuperar mi dinero.
Luego de un par de meses, me contactaron y me mandaron un mail el pasado 08-jul-2021, en el cual detallan las ganancias de mi inversión, por valor de US $23.487 y que debía consignarles el 21% correspondiente a impuestos del Reino Unido, por valor de US $4.932,27, a lo cual me negué, primero, porque nunca se me informó de dicho impuesto y segundo, porque ahí evidencié con gran certeza, que se trataba de una estafa de la manera más descarada.
Tengo audios, tengo mails, pantallazos de la plataforma con mis consignaciones y se niegan a devolverme mi inversión, incluso les dije que renunciaba a mis "supuestas ganancias" y que quería mi dinero de vuelta en mi cuenta de ahorros de Bancolombia.
Adjunto foto del mail, 2 de.los varios audios que tengo grabados de las llamadas en las que me mienten y descaradamente me invitan a darles más dinero (impuestos), para poder acceder a unas ganancias que no se reflejan en ninguna Plataforma

Adjunto varias de las llamadas y fotos de mails y el teléfono del que me llaman permanentemente

También foto de mis consignaciones a MARKETRIP, dinero que no acceden a devolverme.

Ahí van fotos de mi cue ya ya cerrada, mi password no funciona

Tambiem.foto de la plataforma MARKETRIP, en la cual se ven mis depósitos por valor de US $5.481,43

NI CAIGAN EN LAS GARRAS DE ESTOS ESTAFADORESIMG-20210901-WA0028.jpg

Saludos, Iván Dario Velasquez
View attachment 16477971427(16477971427)_20210527153720.mp3
View attachment Carlota Morales Bro(4373700863)_20210408103212.mp3
View attachment AudioCutter_Marketrip1.mp3 Screenshot_20210901_140128.jpgScreenshot_20210901_141753.jpgScreenshot_20210901_140128.jpgScreenshot_20210901_141732.jpg

Hoy hago está denuncia de la empresa de traders, MARKETRIP, la cual me contactó en abril de 2021, ofreciendome un proyecto a 25 días, en el cual debería invertir 3.000 dólares y ganaría 3.250 adicionales los cuales podría retirar sin ningún requisito... Un proyecto de inversión con Federación de Cafeteros de Colombia...
De todos estos contactos tengo grabaciones de audios, todos son venezolanos, dicen llamar desde el Reino Unido, y los nombres de las personas son: CARLOTA MORALES, LORENZO, BRAULIO, JORGE GALAZ, entre otros. Les hice transferencia desde mi tarjeta de crédito MasterCard, me habilitaron una plataforma para hacer trading con forex, criptos, commodiries, acciones, etc, pero no me ha Sido posible recuperar mi dinero.
Luego de un par de meses, me contactaron y me mandaron un mail el pasado 08-jul-2021, en el cual detallan las ganancias de mi inversión, por valor de US $23.487 y que debía consignarles el 21% correspondiente a impuestos del Reino Unido, por valor de US $4.932,27, a lo cual me negué, primero, porque nunca se me informó de dicho impuesto y segundo, porque ahí evidencié con gran certeza, que se trataba de una estafa de la manera más descarada.
Tengo audios, tengo mails, pantallazos de la plataforma con mis consignaciones y se niegan a devolverme mi inversión, incluso les dije que renunciaba a mis "supuestas ganancias" y que quería mi dinero de vuelta en mi cuenta de ahorros de Bancolombia.
Attached photo of the email, 2 of the various audios that I have recorded of the calls in which they lie to me and shamelessly invite me to give them more money (taxes), to be able to access earnings that are not reflected in any Platform

I attach several of the calls and photos of emails and the telephone number from which they call me permanently

Also photo of my consignments to MARKETRIP, money that they do not agree to return.

There are photos of my cue already closed, my password does not work

Also photo of the MARKETRIP platform, in which my deposits worth US $ 5,481.43 are seen

DON'T FALL INTO THE CLAWS OF THESE SCAMMERSView attachment 68486

Greetings, Iván Dario Velasquez
View attachment 68477
View attachment 68479
View attachment 68478 View attachment 68480View attachment 68484View attachment 68480View attachment 68485
Do you understand English?

Today I make this complaint from the traders company, MARKETRIP, which contacted me in April 2021, offering me a 25-day project, in which I should invest $ 3,000 and earn an additional 3,250 which I could withdraw without any requirement ... investment project with the Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia ...
Of all these contacts I have audio recordings, they are all Venezuelans, they say they are calling from the United Kingdom, and the names of the people are: CARLOTA MORALES, LORENZO, BRAULIO, JORGE GALAZ, among others. I made a transfer from my MasterCard credit card, they enabled me a platform to trade forex, cryptos, commodities, stocks, etc., but it has not been possible for me to get my money back.
After a couple of months, they contacted me and sent me an email on July 8, 2021, in which they detailed the earnings of my investment, worth US $ 23,487 and that I had to pay them 21% corresponding to UK taxes. , worth US $ 4,932.27, to which I refused, first, because I was never informed of said tax and second, because there I evidenced with great certainty that it was a scam in the most blatant way.
I have audios, I have emails, screenshots of the platform with my consignments and they refuse to return my investment, I even told them that I was giving up my "supposed profits" and that I wanted my money back in my savings account at Bancolombia.
I attach a photo of the email, 2 of the various audios that I have recorded of the calls in which they lie to me and shamelessly invite me to give them more money (taxes), to be able to access earnings that are not reflected in any Platform

I attach several of the calls and photos of emails and the telephone number from which they call me permanently

Also photo of my consignments to MARKETRIP, money that they do not agree to return.

Here are photos of my cue already closed, my password does not work

Also photo of the MARKETRIP platform, in which my deposits worth US $ 5,481.43 are seen

DON'T FALL INTO THE CLAWS OF THESE SCAMMERS

Today I make this complaint from the traders company, MARKETRIP, which contacted me in April 2021, offering me a 25-day project, in which I should invest $ 3,000 and earn an additional 3,250 which I could withdraw without any requirement ... investment project with the Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia ...
Of all these contacts I have audio recordings, they are all Venezuelans, they say they are calling from the United Kingdom, and the names of the people are: CARLOTA MORALES, LORENZO, BRAULIO, JORGE GALAZ, among others. I made a transfer from my MasterCard credit card, they enabled me a platform to trade forex, cryptos, commodities, stocks, etc., but it has not been possible for me to get my money back.
After a couple of months, they contacted me and sent me an email on July 8, 2021, in which they detailed the earnings of my investment, worth US $ 23,487 and that I had to pay them 21% corresponding to UK taxes. , worth US $ 4,932.27, to which I refused, first, because I was never informed of said tax and second, because there I evidenced with great certainty that it was a scam in the most blatant way.
I have audios, I have emails, screenshots of the platform with my consignments and they refuse to return my investment, I even told them that I was giving up my "supposed profits" and that I wanted my money back in my savings account at Bancolombia .
I attach a photo of the email, 2 of the various audios that I have recorded of the calls in which they lie to me and shamelessly invite me to give them more money (taxes), to be able to access earnings that are not reflected in any Platform

Here are photos of my cue already closed, my password does not work

DON'T FALL INTO THE CLAWS OF THESE SCAMMERS
Can you share the website address, please?

Back