1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Estocks new scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by tinyt00fy, Dec 29, 2011.

1. tinyt00fy

tinyt00fy Private

Hello everyone ,

Estocks.com is a new broker introduced to the market who claims they are STP broker , anyway i opened a new small account with them to try their trading environment and asked them before i deposit if they allow scalping and EA trading and they said yes because they have variable spread , so i deposited 500 USD and i used my scalping EA which i programmed by myself and traded for about 2 months but the market was a little bad for me so my account went down to 90$ and they was happy that they even called me to see if everything is fine i said yes no problem , and i continued trading until the market turned a little fine for me and i managed to get my deposit back + 79$ profit only ,
    then i saw some bad reviews on FPA so i decided to withdraw my money but then they began complaining about my EA and said that i should've taken their permission before i can trade with EA ( WTF ? ) i already asked many times and they was happy with my trading but as all may know that's what brokers say to take away your money ,
    i even told them its ok if you send me the deposit only without the 79$ profits and they refused .

anyway ,
    take care guys when you are dealing with Estocks.com

Regards

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Make sure to leave them a review so that everyone can know what they did. Also, let them know about this discussion thread.

3. 4scalpex

4scalpex Private

estocks

Hi,

I have the same problem with estocks. I used scalping EA and after small profit my account was disabled and i received email with Settlement Agreement from estock where I can withdraw only 1000$ !!! but I deposited 1360$ + small profit. They ignored all my emails and when I tried to chat with support I was rejected, because as they told me I SPAMMED THEIR SUPPORT SERVER when I asked for explanation.
    Also I can't post any statement on forum!!! It is against their SA.

I said OK, signed SA and sent it back. But nothing!

I waiting for my funds now.

Attached Files: