Etalbit Scam (www.etalbit.com)

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, IG, FB Dating and other sites and lured to open crypto accounts with Etalbit. Once a deposit is made, victims are never allowed to make a withdraw. The website was just setup on November 17th so barely one month old. This is a WARNING to not do any business with this company.

1640038405793.png

1640038667690.png

1640038570129.png

1640038609843.png

Just trying to make others aware of this scam so they don't dig themselves into a hole like I did. My loss is in the six digits and includes my life savings and a loan I took out. If you traded with this scam company, I can only further advise you to contact experts who has done great job of tracking the money across wallets and exchanges, up to their current locations. There is absolutely nothing the authorities can do in this situation. I feel a fool now but at least I got my capital back.

Just trying to make others aware of this scam so they don't dig themselves into a hole like I did. My loss is in the six digits and includes my life savings and a loan I took out. If you traded with this scam company, I can only further advise you to contact experts who has done great job of tracking the money across wallets and exchanges, up to their current locations. There is absolutely nothing the authorities can do in this situation. I feel a fool now but at least I got my capital back.
How did you get your capital back?

Back