Etfinance broker stole my money

Pejek

Private
I have lost almost 74k euro with trades I was recommended and lead into by my account manager, with the knowledge that I was not an experienced trader.
Repeatedly called by the account manager and persuaded to deposit more funds to trade and recover my losses.. convinced to open a professional trading account to recover lost funds by trading with larger volumes, and talked through the questionnaire answers to give in order to qualify as I was not an experienced trader.

The forex trades placed were advised late in the day and therefore needed to be left open overnight to profit from them as they opened with big negatives which I now know (having researched myself) is profit made by ETfinance. Also exotic forex trades advised on a Wednesday afternoon which I was not informed incurred a multiple swap with huge spreads. My account manager manipulated my account to not be able to close trades!! plz help if you have any advice.

By searching here in FWA I found that there are different palces that people has been scammed by this company.
forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/etfinance.62365/
forexbrokerz.com/brokers/etfinance-review
uk.trustpilot.com/review/etfinance.eu
fxempire.se/brokers/etfinance/user-reviews?reviewid=5d891d8265b36d00246fd4d3
brokersrecomendados.com/etfinance-comentarios/

I also will soon open an facebook page for all people to add their experience about EtFinance.

I have lost almost 74k euro with trades I was recommended and lead into by my account manager, with the knowledge that I was not an experienced trader.
Repeatedly called by the account manager and persuaded to deposit more funds to trade and recover my losses.. convinced to open a professional trading account to recover lost funds by trading with larger volumes, and talked through the questionnaire answers to give in order to qualify as I was not an experienced trader.

The forex trades placed were advised late in the day and therefore needed to be left open overnight to profit from them as they opened with big negatives which I now know (having researched myself) is profit made by ETfinance. Also exotic forex trades advised on a Wednesday afternoon which I was not informed incurred a multiple swap with huge spreads. My account manager manipulated my account to not be able to close trades!! plz help if you have any advice.

By searching here in FWA I found that there are different palces that people has been scammed by this company.
forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/etfinance.62365/
forexbrokerz.com/brokers/etfinance-review
uk.trustpilot.com/review/etfinance.eu
fxempire.se/brokers/etfinance/user-reviews?reviewid=5d891d8265b36d00246fd4d3
brokersrecomendados.com/etfinance-comentarios/

I also will soon open an facebook page for all people to add their experience about EtFinance.
Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Good! Applying such pressure may be helpfull to get your money back.
Assuming that the reputation is important to this company..

The just send me an email that they have passed my compliant to theire manager (What a joke, They just played the manager game when they tried to scam me by phone calls), still no sign of comparation! I wait and se what hapens until tommorow.

They stole my money, it seems that they are som kind of DD broker:
The B book broker (also known as Market Maker or Dealing Desk) — a MM or DD broker is the kind of broker that accepts and fills all your orders. Thus he is essentially the counterparty in your trades. This means that your orders will not be sent to the actual FX market.
To put it in layman’s terms — when you as a trader lose, the market maker wins and vice versa.
To make things even worse for you, the trader, this kind of broker can see your account balances, orders and stop loss levels. And if that is not bad enough the Dealing Desk broker can manipulate the spreads, slow your order’s execution speed and refuse to fill your order by sending you requotes.
It’s like playing poker against the bank with your cards being transparent and them having to pick what cards you’re both dealt.

I have also tried to create a claim at CYSEC but the need a refrence number which ETFinace has'nt sent med one yet, I have mensiond sevreal times I need a refrence number but they hav'nt sent me any.

They want to give me 7000 of 74000 (which they scammed me to lose). Not acceptabel, I will start a chargeback from my banks and card company (Visa, Master), It seems it is an effective solution.

Back