Etfinance broker stole my money

I am thinking to hire a recovery company, any sugestions?

Yes. Be Careful! 98+ percent of recovery companies are pure scams designed to remove more money from your wallet.

Chargeback can help recover an initial deposit done by credit or debit card. The only company I know with mostly good reviews for chargeback assistance is WinChargeback.

Another option, if there's enough money on the table, is to hire a lawyer. But, you must check out the law firm's credentials. There are plenty of fake lawyers and law firms that will be more than happy to drain you of tons of money. Most are pure scams with no real lawyers (but plenty of pictures of fake lawyers). Unfortunately, even some real lawyers will change you from a few hundred dollars to over $1000 just to send a legal demand letter, but will then say "too bad" if the broker doesn't reply.

FIRST, report any scams to the financial regulators in your country and any countries you can tie the scammers to. Then you can consider lawyers.

hi Pejek, I just sent you an email. also, I will advise you delete your email from here because it is risky

or email me at pejman.kg@*mail.com
replace * with g.
The Shirazi family owns this broker from Iranlian Hebrew mix owner who lives in Cyprus. (Eli), which was sales in Saxo bank years ago; if the broker refused to refund your stolen funds, I would post more details to have their necks directly. They have two account managers, a real name is Konstantin Lae, and Thomas Mylonas. And they are operated by Magnum FX Cyprus.
Hi, They refuse to give back my money, any suggestion? I lost around 74k euro.

Some named Bashar Barbar was my broker. I lost 74000 euro. whre are you from, I am from sweden. give me your email then we can can talk more discret
Hi,
Could you please the updates about it.and what did you do 5o recover the funds please .

Hi! I have lost £7290 to et finance. How do i get my money back. I have written a review here which 8s not posted yet.Help please.

Back