Etfinance broker stole my money

Please open your own scam alert thread about the company. Submit a summary of the alleged wrongdoing(s) there along with evidence.
fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

--------------------------------

Thank you for understanding.
How do i open my own scam alert thread about the company? They do all their wrong doing through phone calls

Have you formally invited the company to this thread yet? Follow 100% of these steps here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

----------------------------------------------------
Your only major option remaining is to complain to Cy FO (not CySec)

The basic steps is to write to ET Finance support (cc compliance department) and make a formal complaint. Request a unique reference # for this complaint. They should respond initially within 5 days of this complaint with the unique reference #.

Then take this unique number and file a complaint to both cysec complaint form and more importantly the Cy FO. Cy FO requires a 20 EUR processing fee before they accept the complaint.

If the company does not issue a unique reference number within 5 days, then proceed with the complaints anyway.

The date you first complain to the broker = the date you first contact the broker about your problem.

Remember, complaining to Cy FO and CySEC are two different complaints. Cy FO complaint will actually render a decision which will maximize your chance of receiving funds.

CySEC cannot get your money back. Cy FO is your best chance. Imo, that does not say much. But other than FPA, it is the best chance at this point.

ET Finance / Magnum FX may magically increase the settlement amount.
I called the financial ombudsman and my bank and they suspect something dodgy, if i fill in the complait should i let them know that i have already reported them?

I have add my reviews

Did you also open your own separate scam alert thread about the company yet? Submit a summary of the alleged wrongdoing(s) there along with evidence.
fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

--------------------------------

Do you understand the screenshot?

I was also scammed more than € 20,000. That really hurt me. I would like to get my money back. That was my entire savings

Hi! I have lost £7290 to et finance. How do i get my money back. I have written a review here which 8s not posted yet.Help please.

why haven't you tried reporting the case to a proper asset recollection agency could suggest one though, cause i have been through this 2015 i lost $15,000.

Back