Etfinance broker stole my money

Etfinance scammed me more then €20000.
why haven't you tried reporting the case to a proper asset recollection agency could suggest one though, cause i have been through this 2015 i lost $15,000.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I have lost almost 74k euro with trades I was recommended and lead into by my account manager, with the knowledge that I was not an experienced trader.
Repeatedly called by the account manager and persuaded to deposit more funds to trade and recover my losses.. convinced to open a professional trading account to recover lost funds by trading with larger volumes, and talked through the questionnaire answers to give in order to qualify as I was not an experienced trader.

The forex trades placed were advised late in the day and therefore needed to be left open overnight to profit from them as they opened with big negatives which I now know (having researched myself) is profit made by ETfinance. Also exotic forex trades advised on a Wednesday afternoon which I was not informed incurred a multiple swap with huge spreads. My account manager manipulated my account to not be able to close trades!! plz help if you have any advice.

By searching here in FWA I found that there are different palces that people has been scammed by this company.
forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/etfinance.62365/
forexbrokerz.com/brokers/etfinance-review
uk.trustpilot.com/review/etfinance.eu
fxempire.se/brokers/etfinance/user-reviews?reviewid=5d891d8265b36d00246fd4d3
brokersrecomendados.com/etfinance-comentarios/

I also will soon open an facebook page for all people to add their experience about EtFinance.
Hey man,

I also have been scammed by ETfinance for 34000 euro

I read your conversation and I like to know that you have your money back by now.

If you got your money back succesfully, could you give me some tips on how to tackle them?

Hey man,

I read your conversation and I like to know that you have your money back by now.

If you got your money back succesfully, could you give me some tips on how to tackle them?

Create your own scam alert thread. Do not hijack others.

Hey man,

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back