etfinance.eu scam - some help?

I have since been in contact with thje complaints department since last week and was contacted yesterday by the department. I have entered into a settlement agreement which requires me to state that the company has dealt with my dispute and settled it to my satisfaction.

Thank you for the advice and other reviews I read on this site in the meantime.

I have since been in contact with thje complaints department since last week and was contacted yesterday by the department. I have entered into a settlement agreement which requires me to state that the company has dealt with my dispute and settled it to my satisfaction.

So, what is the final verdict so far?

Edit: She did also say to not bother raising with CySec because the complaint would just be routed via their complaints department......

Dont listen to this BS, go to regulator. You cannot know what may be the outcome - if at least they will lose their lisance or get a fined - its a small win for all people who been scammed by them.

They never give you back your money saying it has been lost on the bids.
The trouble is you are desperate for the money that has been stolen/lost by the company. This then escalates as you are told to look at the problems your account is in. and they get more out of you. When you try to recover the money they give you a small compensation for your loss and in turn you have to sign a document as shown by Cormack12 in his post. You have to sign in order to get any compensation, once you have done this, the company has you trapped, in talking about it. this is why so many of us do not come back to the site of forexpeacearmy.com because we have such needs if we are in debt because of the money extracted from clients. The only way is to expose them on a TV channel where their exploits are scrutinized if they are not doing anything wrong then they will have no worries. The fact is I like many others have lost thousands and thousands. There really needs to be an investigation into this company, they have no scruples at all.
Please do not trust manager who say they are there to help you. many times after being encouraged to bid I found that the trades went against me, which I can see now is what the mangers wanted or needed - I do not understand why, but there is a underlying current in the company and how it deals with their clients.
I guess Cormack12 will not be able to say anything once signed up and able to get a small percentage of his funds back. But thank you for allowing us to be helped in a small way. Please anyone do not trade with this company - you will regret it as I have and many others. heed our warnings- they thrive only on gullible people like us. when they gain trust from an unsuspecting client. It is a fine art they have mastered well and continue to rob their clients. and it is rob, in some way we don't really know if the trade is ever really funded or how they balance their accounts with our funds. there is dodgy dealings going on. do not be fooled into trusting them in any way. The best way to get your money back is to close all accounts even in negative equity even if it is a loss, that is the only way, otherwise it will never improve and you will then be chased up to put more funds in which you will also lose. If they get you to that point your account is never going to in the long run show a credit balance. and then you are trapped.
I wish I could communicate with FXMaster but I cannot so I will have to hope this helps future customers going to trade with this company. but it would be wise not to start at all. I know from bitter bitter experience. of being robbed of my money. because that is what has happened to me and many others. research the company and then go elsewhere that is what I wish I had done.

One way to deal with these companies maybe even the best way is to report all fraud to the Fraud action group and Financial ombudsman in the UK if enough people do this then they look at the percentage of reports and can evaluate on making a case by the amount of complaints they get about a company even abroad. we can only get a small amount of compensation from the company, by us doing things together we can stop these companies fleecing others who are going to robbed as we all have been. that is my thoughts. so please if you have been done by this or other online fraud, complain here but direct people to the fraud action and together we can make a mark, i have lost a lot of money and want to do the right thing but alone it is so hard. The company blocks you after they have dealt with your matter and you cannot access the e-mails that were used for weeks or months anymore, also the complaints dept. e-mails are blocked, and we are left with no way to contact them. if this is the case let us in the UK who have a voice by legal bodies use the services that are open to us and report these companies. The fraud action cannot work if only 1 or a few people report companies, they can only take it really seriously if we all do our bit. the higher the numbers and percentage the more we can have an influence to shut these companies who get their legal licences but have corrupt practices in their ethics. hope each one of us does our part, it cost nothing as it is free but report we must to stop these scammers.

Can you confirm how much funds you have received in total? What date your received them? And if you received them in full (to your bank account, neteller, etc)

Then confirm that these funds satisfy your complaint?

Hi, I am really sorry I am new to this site, and after reading your post sent a e-mail of similar with same company, it got lost on the forexpeacearmy.comsite as I was not linked on google but just used the same e-mail is there anyway someone from peacearmy may find this post as it was ETfinance who have scammed me too and I need help and advice in private helpsecttion is there a place like this here to begin with? I have got an account on peacarmy site. Can you help?

You must open your own independent scam alert and submit your own evidence in that thread:

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Dont listen to this BS, go to regulator. You cannot know what may be the outcome - if at least they will lose their lisance or get a fined - its a small win for all people who been scammed by them.

If you actually have dealt with CySec, you would understand that in this case, the broker was probably correct.

Back