Etfinance stole my money

Tobymac10

Recruit
Hi, i saw an item on facebook about Daniel Radcliffe (harry potter) talking to Graham Norton about how he is making a lot of money on something called mt 4.
Long story short. I signed up to etfinance who are a trading name of Magnum fx (cyprus)on 26th sept 2019 and deposited £200and immedialetly had a call from a Nickolov z. Who promised to train me how to make money trading on forex. After making a couple of minor trades and making a few dollars profit. I was asked to sign paperwork online in order to make serious money. i deposit £6000 and was told to place trades 3 oct at something called 3.0 volumes. I then lost £5000 in a matter of hours. I now realise that i was set up from the start.
Thinking back on everything i now think that Nikolov who had called me numerous times for over an hour each time had access to my computer. My password had been changed by someone from their techinical department. I could only log on from an email that had been sent to me confirming my account. The platform was very buggy and would not respond at times to my actions and at one point Nikolov pressed buttons for me remotely. I could go on and on.
After losing the £5000 i immediately asked for my remaining funds to be returned (about £1200) Now i have had about a dozen emails from different people confirming withdrawal request and to fill this form that form. Also Nikolov if that is his name has been phoning and emailing. I am totally ignoring him. I emailed the company telling them i suspect scam and to return all my £6200 or i start legal proceedings.
Have you any advice for me?

Hi, i saw an item on facebook about Daniel Radcliffe (harry potter) talking to Graham Norton about how he is making a lot of money on something called mt 4.
Long story short. I signed up to etfinance who are a trading name of Magnum fx (cyprus)on 26th sept 2019 and deposited £200and immedialetly had a call from a Nickolov z. Who promised to train me how to make money trading on forex. After making a couple of minor trades and making a few dollars profit. I was asked to sign paperwork online in order to make serious money. i deposit £6000 and was told to place trades 3 oct at something called 3.0 volumes. I then lost £5000 in a matter of hours. I now realise that i was set up from the start.
Thinking back on everything i now think that Nikolov who had called me numerous times for over an hour each time had access to my computer. My password had been changed by someone from their techinical department. I could only log on from an email that had been sent to me confirming my account. The platform was very buggy and would not respond at times to my actions and at one point Nikolov pressed buttons for me remotely. I could go on and on.
After losing the £5000 i immediately asked for my remaining funds to be returned (about £1200) Now i have had about a dozen emails from different people confirming withdrawal request and to fill this form that form. Also Nikolov if that is his name has been phoning and emailing. I am totally ignoring him. I emailed the company telling them i suspect scam and to return all my £6200 or i start legal proceedings.
Have you any advice for me?
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

UPDATE!!! ETfinance have returned my balance of £200 to my credit card and £1003.77 to my bank account. I am still convinced they are scammers. I answer their false advert as mentioned above and was immediately contacted by Nickolov Z. Who convinced me he was geniune and would show me how to trade successfully. After being showed how to place a few trades and winning a few dollars he then tried to get me to deposit £12000. I could only deposit £6000 at the time. He then persuaded me to place high volume trades when i didnt even know what that meant. He did not advise on things like stop loss or take profits ( i am still not sure what that means) i dont even know what leverage/margins or swap means. Anyway the trades where placed and immediately start to lose rapidly and the stop trade button had been greyed out so i could not even stop the losses. The help button was also not working on the platform. And Needless to say, Nikolov would not answer his phone. I am now pretty sure he could manipulate my pc remotely because at one time during one of his many phone calls he was showing me different functions on the platform and my mouse was all over the place. I know now it was his mouse. Also i could only ever get into the platform through the email function as the password had been changed by his it department.
I could go on and on. What do you guys think? Scam or what?

Well, based on what you describe here it's a real scam anyway. So I think it should really be closed alltogether anyway with everything you may only get there. If you haven't received that big deposit of that six thousands pounds then it really is.

I have being doing an internet search of this company ETfinance they are a trading company of Magnum FX (cyprus). The Linkedin page for this company is interesting. It is full of employees from previous dodgy companies even senior management. Banc de Binary, Pegase Capital. Tradeo to name some of them.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Oct 10, 2019 at 5:31 PM

UPDATE!!! ETfinance have returned my balance of £200 to my credit card and £1003.77 to my bank account. I am still convinced they are scammers. I answer their false advert as mentioned above and was immediately contacted by Nickolov Z. Who convinced me he was geniune and would show me how to trade successfully. After being showed how to place a few trades and winning a few dollars he then tried to get me to deposit £12000. I could only deposit £6000 at the time. He then persuaded me to place high volume trades when i didnt even know what that meant. He did not advise on things like stop loss or take profits ( i am still not sure what that means) i dont even know what leverage/margins or swap means. Anyway the trades where placed and immediately start to lose rapidly and the stop trade button had been greyed out so i could not even stop the losses. The help button was also not working on the platform. And Needless to say, Nikolov would not answer his phone. I am now pretty sure he could manipulate my pc remotely because at one time during one of his many phone calls he was showing me different functions on the platform and my mouse was all over the place. I know now it was his mouse. Also i could only ever get into the platform through the email function as the password had been changed by his it department.
I could go on and on. What do you guys think? Scam or what?
You received all your money?

You received all your money?
Hi FxMaster
They returned what i managed to save before they got the lot. I deposit £6200 in total and they returned £1203.77.
I have told them i want everything i deposited. I having been communicating with them through email. They made me an offer today to go away (£1500) and also sign a non disclosure sort of agreement. i refused it and have said to discuss my case here where experts can decide if they are scammers or not. They know they are in the wrong and probaly will not turn up here.

Hi FxMaster
They returned what i managed to save before they got the lot. I deposit £6200 in total and they returned £1203.77.
I have told them i want everything i deposited. I having been communicating with them through email. They made me an offer today to go away (£1500) and also sign a non disclosure sort of agreement. i refused it and have said to discuss my case here where experts can decide if they are scammers or not. They know they are in the wrong and probaly will not turn up here.
Don't sign anything until you got satisfactory answer.

Back