Etfinance stole my money

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Oct 14, 2019 at 6:16 AM

Hi
An update. Etfinance has again offered me a settlement (£2500) and again wants me to sign a settlement agreement. I have refused this and have told them i will only sign for the money they stole i.e £4996.33.
It does not look like they have any intention of appearing here in this forum, so what do you suggest i do now?

john

Hi
An update. Etfinance has again offered me a settlement (£2500) and again wants me to sign a settlement agreement. I have refused this and have told them i will only sign for the money they stole i.e £4996.33.
It does not look like they have any intention of appearing here in this forum, so what do you suggest i do now?

john

Can you share any of email you have received form them regarding the settlement?

Here is a copy of the Email.
Dear John,

Further to your email dated 11th of October 2019, with your rejection to the compensation refund in the sum of GBP 1,500.00, I went back to the company’s management and continued negotiating on your behalf.

I am happy to inform you that the company’s management have decided to increase the compensation refund in the sum of GBP 2,500.00 under a settlement agreement as a good will gesture.

Please find attached the settlement agreement which requires your signature and date on every single page and to be returned in order to proceed.

In order to proceed with the refund, please sign as following:

1. Please check the details under Annex 1 of the agreement.

1. Please print the attached agreement and sign on all of the pages.

1. Please add the date next to each signature.

1. You are required to send it back to this email as one file. You can use this App to scan the agreement as a PDF file and to send it directly from the app: https://www.camscanner.com/user/download

Kind Regards,

upload_2019-10-17_17-9-39.png

Anabela.M

Complaints Department

ETFinance is a trading name of MAGNUM FX (CYPRUS) LTD authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license No. 359/18.
Risk Warning: Trading involves significant risk and can result in loss of your invested capital. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Please read full Risk Disclosure Statement.

signature_logo.png
complaintsdepartment
ETFinance is a trading name of MAGNUM FX (CYPRUS) LTD authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license No. 359/18.
Risk Warning: Trading involves significant risk and can result in loss of your invested capital. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Please read full Risk Disclosure Statement.

Here is a copy of the Settlement agreement

Mod's Note: The attachment has been removed because it contains personal details.

OMG! This is nearly a carbon copy of what happened to me on Thursday! I have emailed ETFinance on Friday evening with my complaint. Fingers and toes crossed I can recover my losses!!!

Back