Etfinance stole my money

I am pleased yours has been sorted out! I am still awaiting a resolution for my issue... they are not the fastest to respond...!

Hi
An update. Etfinance has again offered me a settlement (£2500) and again wants me to sign a settlement agreement. I have refused this and have told them i will only sign for the money they stole i.e £4996.33.
It does not look like they have any intention of appearing here in this forum, so what do you suggest i do now?

john
Hi Toby..
I have just come to the realisation that I’ve been had by EtFinance and having searched about online I’ve found this thread..
My circumstances are pretty much identical to what you have described and I’ve lost about £3800, with £1400 still in the account that I’ve requested for withdrawal..
Lead into making forex trades in the exotic market that instantly lost.. plus ridiculous swap prices and late afternoon calls to place the trades. Stop loss figures calculated for me that didn’t account for the leverage and therefore didn’t close the trade when it reached a level I had set to close it..
Could I ask you to share the email that you’ve sent to get the ball rolling with a refund? And to whom you sent it? I had thought that my money was gone but having seen others have had compensation quotes I’d like to peruse it
Many thanks
Chris

When you say case is resolved, you don't actually mean you got your money back, it is just that you have got some compensation back from the company. The fact is that they end up keeping over 75% of the money a nice big profit from them from our money - they give back what they want to keep the customer quiet as the money is not released until the documents are signed - which says basically that we have to keep our mouths shut and so they get away with is, as we cannot say anything because of the signed docs. therefore the scammers have got away with it legally, with our signatures and so they can hide their dishonest gains of going back to trick and rob another unsuspecting investor, who has not idea of what is to come total devastation to what they are going to be subjected to. In managers saying they are going to help all the way only to gain their trust and then put them on to the MT4 section and robbing them, because that is what happens as we all know who have been with this company from Cyprus and so they can go and CON more people. please let us tell it like it is, so no one else reading these will go into it unaware.

When you say case is resolved, you don't actually mean you got your money back, it is just that you have got some compensation back from the company. The fact is that they end up keeping over 75% of the money a nice big profit from them from our money - they give back what they want to keep the customer quiet as the money is not released until the documents are signed - which says basically that we have to keep our mouths shut and so they get away with is, as we cannot say anything because of the signed docs. therefore the scammers have got away with it legally, with our signatures and so they can hide their dishonest gains of going back to trick and rob another unsuspecting investor, who has not idea of what is to come total devastation to what they are going to be subjected to. In managers saying they are going to help all the way only to gain their trust and then put them on to the MT4 section and robbing them, because that is what happens as we all know who have been with this company from Cyprus and so they can go and CON more people. please let us tell it like it is, so no one else reading these will go into it unaware.

They call it a 'goodwill gesture' and initially offered him 2,500 back of his own money!!
It would be interesting to see these scammers settlement agreement terms.
@Tobymac10 can you repost blocking out any of your own personal details?
What are the scammers going to do take you to court for sharing it!!! Would be a good opportunity for you to provide lots of scam evidence to the court if they ever did!

Hi
An update. Etfinance has again offered me a settlement (£2500) and again wants me to sign a settlement agreement. I have refused this and have told them i will only sign for the money they stole i.e £4996.33.
It does not look like they have any intention of appearing here in this forum, so what do you suggest i do now?

john

Hi

john

Tobymac10 - Can I ask you the copy you got, without showing your signature can you post clause
Settlement copy on the last page 5.4 to 5.9 - I had the same thing happen to me, but did not get all money back. which is what I am saying, but I would like to look at the last page you can leave out the signature part - just the clause from 5.4 to 5.9 I would like to check if it is all generic and do we all get the same copies
It would be really helpful.
I'm glad you got some money back, but it is the same story they keep the bulk and return only a part. This way they are profiting from their customers. - I doubt if the bids made were not monitered in some way. In the accounts. Thanks

Hi Tobymac10 all info has been removed but I am trying to see the clause where from 5.4 to 5.9 - Where it says
5.4 - A party that will not comply with the terms and conditions of the agreement will be require to pay the amount of GBP ..... ...? as an agreed compensation etc....
5.9 - The parties agree and confirm that the compensation Amount shall be deemed to be a genuine pre-estimate of the forseeable damages incurred by the Party who is in breach of the Agreement
(I have had to type this as Forex Peace army cannot keep the document. but I really need to know the missing GBP …… put in above to see if they charge the same fees for every one
Please can only Tobymac10 or Cormack reply or only if you have had the settlement forms too.
It will have to be typed both 5.4 and 5.9

Also do you know what this exactly means in full. I know what it says but I would like help on these issues and full meaning.
Can you please help me and let me the amount that has been put in there.... ?
Thanks in advance.

Back