Etfinance stole my money

They call it a 'goodwill gesture' and initially offered him 2,500 back of his own money!!
It would be interesting to see these scammers settlement agreement terms.
@Tobymac10 can you repost blocking out any of your own personal details?
What are the scammers going to do take you to court for sharing it!!! Would be a good opportunity for you to provide lots of scam evidence to the court if they ever did!

When you say case is resolved, you don't actually mean you got your money back, it is just that you have got some compensation back from the company. The fact is that they end up keeping over 75% of the money a nice big profit from them from our money - they give back what they want to keep the customer quiet as the money is not released until the documents are signed - which says basically that we have to keep our mouths shut and so they get away with is, as we cannot say anything because of the signed docs. therefore the scammers have got away with it legally, with our signatures and so they can hide their dishonest gains of going back to trick and rob another unsuspecting investor, who has not idea of what is to come total devastation to what they are going to be subjected to. In managers saying they are going to help all the way only to gain their trust and then put them on to the MT4 section and robbing them, because that is what happens as we all know who have been with this company from Cyprus and so they can go and CON more people. please let us tell it like it is, so no one else reading these will go into it unaware.
Hi, just to let you know....i got all of my money back

Hi, just to let you know....i got all of my money back
did you?
can you tell me how that happened, usually they just give a smaller amount. to see if you accept - did you standout for full amount or did you take it further to legal state if so who did you use.
it is so confusing. was it a small amount or larger, I know any amount is large to each of us though. thanks for your reply need help.

I have been scammed by ETfinance as well. I recognize all these complains and actions taken. Can anybody advise me how to close my account with ETFinance. I have a bit equity left and I would like to retrieve this before the whole balance will disappear. In my panic and ignorance, at this point this seems to be the wisest thing to do. Unless anybody here can advise me otherwise? I have requested several times to close my account, but all I can seem to do is to activate a withdraw funds request from which the outcome is negative. After this I can deactivate my account is the answer from ETFinance.

I have been scammed by ETfinance as well. I recognize all these complains and actions taken. Can anybody advise me how to close my account with ETFinance. I have a bit equity left and I would like to retrieve this before the whole balance will disappear. In my panic and ignorance, at this point this seems to be the wisest thing to do. Unless anybody here can advise me otherwise? I have requested several times to close my account, but all I can seem to do is to activate a withdraw funds request from which the outcome is negative. After this I can deactivate my account is the answer from ETFinance.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

UPDATE!!! ETfinance have returned my balance of £200 to my credit card and £1003.77 to my bank account. I am still convinced they are scammers. I answer their false advert as mentioned above and was immediately contacted by Nickolov Z. Who convinced me he was geniune and would show me how to trade successfully. After being showed how to place a few trades and winning a few dollars he then tried to get me to deposit £12000. I could only deposit £6000 at the time. He then persuaded me to place high volume trades when i didnt even know what that meant. He did not advise on things like stop loss or take profits ( i am still not sure what that means) i dont even know what leverage/margins or swap means. Anyway the trades where placed and immediately start to lose rapidly and the stop trade button had been greyed out so i could not even stop the losses. The help button was also not working on the platform. And Needless to say, Nikolov would not answer his phone. I am now pretty sure he could manipulate my pc remotely because at one time during one of his many phone calls he was showing me different functions on the platform and my mouse was all over the place. I know now it was his mouse. Also i could only ever get into the platform through the email function as the password had been changed by his it department.
I could go on and on. What do you guys think? Scam or what?
I am in the same situation and also recognize the total confusion about swap/leverage/margins etc. and also did not receive any advise, although promised. I keep loosing money despite the promises from the investing.com sheet they provide as a guideline. Could you advise me how to get in touch with ETFinance?
I filled in the get in touch with the management form, but I receive no reply. Thank you for your reply!

I am in the same situation and also recognize the total confusion about swap/leverage/margins etc. and also did not receive any advise, although promised. I keep loosing money despite the promises from the investing.com sheet they provide as a guideline. Could you advise me how to get in touch with ETFinance?
I filled in the get in touch with the management form, but I receive no reply. Thank you for your reply!

Back