ETFinance - RESOLVED

So i send this:

Dear Anabela.M

What calculation basis have you used to get to the point you believe you only owe me £6000?

I transferred £12650 to you and you manipulated the platform to make me think I had lost all of my money... return my money it is simple...

Regards

Richard

And the only reply they can find is:

Dear Richard,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that the compensation refund in the sum of GBP 6,000.00 under a settlement agreement is the last and final offer from the company.

The offer in the sum of GBP 6,000.00 will be available to yourself until the 8th of November 2019.

Please find attached the settlement agreement whichrequires your signature and date on every single pageand to be returned in order to proceed.

In order to proceed with the refund, please sign as following:

A. Please check the details under Annex 1 of the agreement.

B. Please print the attached agreement and sign onall of the pages.

C. Please add the datenext to each signature.

D. You are required to send it backtothis emailas one file. You can use this App to scan the agreement as a PDF file and to send it directly from the app:https://www.camscanner.com/user/download

Looking forward to your cooperation.

Kind Regards,

clip_image001.png

Anabela.M

Complaints Department

This is my trading record with ETFinance (Magnum FX), I had zero idea about the forex market before seeing an advert on facebook by ETFinance (Magnum FX) and within 24hrs I invested £250 to test the water. I explained my zero knowledge to an account manager (AM) from ETFinance (Magnum FX) and he was all to happy to assure me we could start with minimum trades with minimum risks and he could teach me - you can clearly see i was making minimum trades.... now i know more about the MT4 and 5 platforms i find it is shocking that the AM did not think it was an important start to have explained setting up SL (stop loss) and TP (take profit). But then if they had have taught me this it would have taken them 10000 times longer to have scammed me. It is very clear to see in the trading record when i was passed over to "the boss" for further more in depth training with his 100% secure proposals and instructions how he was going to show me how he could win my money back! The only people winning money was ETFinance (Magnum FX)!

Attachments

• _ETFinance _ My Account _ Trading Accounts _ Activity.pdf
    336.1 KB · Views: 12
The battle continues............ this is going to take patience and commitment and i advise anyone considering to trust this company to think long and hard before transferring your money into their back pockets.
Reviews to help others be aware of this company will now commence as i am getting nowhere fast with communicating directly with them.

How they can offer me £6000 of my £12650 i do not know when all the funds had been involved in the same episode and no surprises they will not answer the question...

They have been invited to discuss the situation on here but have been silent...

And now they have made an online complaints form they are insisting i have to fill in even though it has been weeks of exchanging emails!

Attachments

• Complaints+form+EN.pdf
    106.8 KB · Views: 0
I have now got a unique reference number related to my complaint and all i have to ahow for £12650: UF20190012, and in the confirmation i have been informed i could be waiting 2-3 months for a decision! What a Joke!

How can they keep getting away with this!!!?

I now plan to make 5 online reviews per day until they resolve my issues.

A few more web sites with people having been subject to this company's corruptions:

forexbrokerz.com/brokers/etfinance-review
uk.trustpilot.com/review/www .etfinance.eu-
forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/etfinance.62365/ -
fxempire.se/brokers/etfinance/user-reviews?reviewid=5d891d8265b36d00246fd4d3

They have also been falsely displaying the FSA logo (see attached) which is another reason i trusted them! They are not approved by the FSA!

Attachments

• ETF Displaying FCA logo 2.jpg
    ETF Displaying FCA logo 2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
Around 20+ people at this web site also been scammed...

brokersrecomendados.com/etfinance-comentarios/

Open it in google chrome to translate it.

Having reached an agreement with Anabela.M
@ ETFinance I hereby confirm that my complaint was duly resolved by the Company and I have been provided with comprehensive information and explanations in relation to the matter.
Providing that the agreement is carried out I no longer have any complaints against Magnum FX (Cyprus) Ltd T/a ETFinance.

oh that is great, as I did not want this shown, as I need to post the other e-mail that was lost.
not familar with site or pages like this on website but need help and info on how to use this site better hope you can help?

I have been scamed by Etfinance and lost almost 74000 euro, they lied to me, gave me wrong information all the time, I will send dem a mail asking them giving all my money, I will start to give the bad review in all social places starting here and as RickMTB suggested as:
forexbrokerz.com/brokers/etfinance-review
uk.trustpilot.com/review/www .etfinance.eu-
forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/etfinance.62365/ -
fxempire.se/brokers/etfinance/user-reviews?reviewid=5d891d8265b36d00246fd4d3

I will find more places to add my review about ETfinance.

Back