The Punisher

Major
ETHBTCFOREX is being ran by the same scammers as Allbright Financial FX (allbrightfinancialfx.com). Some users on FPA have already mentioned this company but there is a not a separate thread for ETHBTCFOREX therefore this is a warning for all investors to stay away or lose your money. Below are more details about one of the bank accounts they are using and their website. It should be obvious for most, but not all, that a bank would not use a P.O. Box as their address for the official account that investors deposit money to!

Bank Account of Ethbtcforex
1612209482127.png

1612209693196.png

Below are all the companies being ran by these scammers.

Yunma Tianlong - company they claim is at the top of the food chain
Clearing Falcon
Kinghts
Business Choice Partners Group
GPI Markets
Allbright Financial FX
ETHBTCFOREX
Valley Tech Spec

Last edited:
I agree about ETHBTCFOREX -> ETHBTC INVESTMENT LIMITED.

Already lost some money there, can't withdraw because there are "proceddings" done by them, 4th day in a row.

They used Tinder technique on me.

Tinder scammers are everywhere hopefully people will see these posts before they give these low life's any money.

I agree about ETHBTCFOREX -> ETHBTC INVESTMENT LIMITED.

Already lost some money there, can't withdraw because there are "proceddings" done by them, 4th day in a row.

They used Tinder technique on me.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back