Ethical hacker

Hi, Ethical hacker Lance Bergel told me that he could recover all my money lost due to scam. He has his linkedin profile.

How do I find out that he is not just a follow up scammer? Any advice please?
He is asking for fee. 2130k.
Good luck mate hope you get your money back

Chargeback (DIY or assisted) can work if a credit or debit card was used.

If it's enough money, then depending on where you live and whether or the broker is regulated may open the door to legal action.

If the broker is regulated anywhere, a complaint to the regulator is always worth a shot.

Or check with Fidelity Investments if this guy is really a contractor for their vehicle Veritude. And ask for his hacking certificate and issuer name :) Surely an ethical guy would comply with request.
as for LinkedIn profile, except this Veritude (which is nothing specific really):

- Quebec Technological Systems Pvt Ltd does not seem to exist in Quebec registrar
- DDS Incorporation, Canadian registrar link turns over 5700 similar names so...you get the picture.

Basically, just avoid. Or tell him 'pay-per-result' as Pharaon already explained (deduct from recovery, no upfronts)

Or check with Fidelity Investments if this guy is really a contractor for their vehicle Veritude. And ask for his hacking certificate and issuer name :) Surely an ethical guy would comply with request.
as for LinkedIn profile, except this Veritude (which is nothing specific really):

- Quebec Technological Systems Pvt Ltd does not seem to exist in Quebec registrar
- DDS Incorporation, Canadian registrar link turns over 5700 similar names so...you get the picture.

Basically, just avoid. Or tell him 'pay-per-result' as Pharaon already explained (deduct from recovery, no upfronts)
Thank you very much for this info.
I appreciate it.
I believed that man so called trader. (Coles Aaron Luis) and he stole my money.

Chargeback (DIY or assisted) can work if a credit or debit card was used.

If it's enough money, then depending on where you live and whether or the broker is regulated may open the door to legal action.

If the broker is regulated anywhere, a complaint to the regulator is always worth a shot.
Could you please explain this part: If the broker is regulated anywhere, a complaint to the regulator...?
All I know that this broker is Coles Aaron Luis works for Forex-boss and they stole my money. I contacted Forex-boss and nothing.
Are there any regulated platforms that offer copy trading investment that are not scam?

Back