Ethos Traders, Inc....(Scam Artist)

ray_duenas1

Recruit
This company Ethos Traders, Inc. founder by Cecil Robles, uses a number names in the past (fx sniper, 4x educator, advent forex trading/course, fundamental trading, fx predator pro) and now he has a current name (currency investor club) and this time he's after your 401k retirement savings to put in use under his control. I have purchased a software on Sep. 24 & 25, 2012 (fx predator pro) $86.00 & $295.00 + a monthly $97.00 data service updates. After downloading the software to my MT4 platform several times-thinking this should work. 4 weeks went by trying to figure it out why its not working, I finally found out on the 4th week-that it requires a license code for it to work. Since then I have been requesting for a complete refund-no response. Then on Oct. 22 & 23, 2012 my bank statement showed a deductions of $86.00 & $97.00, I call the bank to put the stop payment(was to late), but stopped all future deductions from this company. On Nov. 8, 2012 they emailed me the license code-which I can careless for something that doesn't work, still they haven't send my refund of $661.00 up to this date. I checked with the better business bureau and it showed that this company has a poor rating & has sold or went partnered with another business that is currently traded on the stock market. As of today I found that Cecil Robles is still conducting business in the "Forex Market" has "Currency Investor's Club/Pro Forex Academy" (https://ethostraders.infusionsoft.com/go/CICAFF1/antomike/, now in Florida State. He has several state adresses-Hayden, ID., Athol, ID., Woodburn, MA. Jacksonville, FL. . Please review his new site that his presentation sounds all good, with his past performances is oustanding with current clients all made up. Consumers!!!!! please be aware of this con artist-looking for the next victim!!!

How did you pay? Was there a payment processor like ClickBank or RegNow involved? If so, do NOT wait - contact the payment processor directly.

If you used a credit card, talk to your issuing bank immediately.

Victim

How did you pay? Was there a payment processor like ClickBank or RegNow involved? If so, do NOT wait - contact the payment processor directly.

If you used a credit card, talk to your issuing bank immediately.

I've used my bank debit/visa c.card, also I wrote to (SafeCart.com) payment processing, and they only can refund 2 that was charged & process under SafeCart.com. which is $172.00.
The other charges of $489.00 was with Ethos Traders, Inc., that I'm trying to get back with my bank at this time.

Thank you for your help! I will update soon.

If Ethos violated their refund terms, make sure to discuss a chargeback with your bank's fraud department. First tier customer service sometimes doesn't know how to handle these issues. If the bank is local, print out everything and visit them to discuss the issue.

Victim

If Ethos violated their refund terms, make sure to discuss a chargeback with your bank's fraud department. First tier customer service sometimes doesn't know how to handle these issues. If the bank is local, print out everything and visit them to discuss the issue.

Pharaoh, thank you for your knowledge, experiences and service to this forum. I just completed the claim and filing with my bank on a "chargeback" with Ethos Traders, Inc.
and they have credited back $489.00 back to my account and available Dec. 15, 2012, Its a blessing!

Lesson Learned, Thank you! Have a happy & blessing christmas & new year.

Back