etoro affiliate issue - RESOLVED

Let me see if I'm understanding this. Are you saying that they don't want to pay you because you used the wrong banner linked to your otherwise functional affiliate link?

Hi,

At the time of joining etoro the affiliate agrees and accepts the Terms and Conditions.

I am your affiliate manager and I am entitled to validate your account with eToro and that means to follow all the rules and regulations. If we find an affiliate is not complying with them, we are entitle to ask more and withhold payment until further notice.

All the materials are provided by logging on to Online Forex Affiliate Program | eToro Partners. There’s no need to go to the internet to find a logo that’s not in use for a very long time this is a violation of the terms and conditions.

Your account is under the analysis and we will watch all activity and payments are on hold a the moment until we can verify you are a true affiliate.

Here is the email I got

At the time of joining etoro the affiliate agrees and accepts the Terms and Conditions.

I am your affiliate manager and I am entitled to validate your account with eToro and that means to follow all the rules and regulations. If we find an affiliate is not complying with them, we are entitle to ask more and withhold payment until further notice.

All the materials are provided by logging on to Online Forex Affiliate Program | eToro Partners. There’s no need to go to the internet to find a logo that’s not in use for a very long time this is a violation of the terms and conditions.

Your account is under the analysis and we will watch all activity and payments are on hold a the moment until we can verify you are a true affiliate.

That is the email I got

I would think that they'd have just asked you to change to more up to date logo. In the meantime, stop promoting them and see what the results of this account analysis come out to.

hi
ok. Now 2 weeks goes through. What I get now is NOTHING, NO REPLY. Even I asked to add me on Skype, nothing happens.

When have you ever think that they dont work well on CPA plan they offer ? Or its funny, show for "nice" ?

What do I need to do now ?

They absolve themselve very well, but their work now show all.

Your use of the wrong logo was a technical violation of their terms. I could understand them temporarily holding your funds while having you correct the issue. I can't see why any company would confiscate IB funds and end the IB agreement over something so minor.

Invite them back into this thread. If they don't care to join us and share, start spreading the word about how they've mistreated you - first to those you introduced, and then more widely if necessary.

today I see this

Your payment of $ 590 was calculated on 2/5/2012 2:31:07 PM and it's being processed...

Lets wait.

Really I do as they want, everything. Now everything depends on them

Back