etoro affiliate issue - RESOLVED

ilebsm

Private
HI
I am the owner of the account "ilebsm". I made 590$ for referring people on Dec 2011, and now is 19th Jan 2012 I havent got money. I sent emails to my manager and etoro support but have got no reply.
I want to tell you this is the first time I work with etoro but they made me down really !!
I give them a big head banner on my site BankrollVip - BankrollVip - Ngôi nhà chung cho nh, you see, first page, very clear and express FOR FREE and they give nothing back to me. Thank the scammer @@

Hi ilebsm,

try to get their attention by going into "realtrader" chat room, click on helpdesk or just type it. Remember this is a "live chat session"

Hi mar26
This is etoro affiliate. If I chatted with live support in etoro real trader, they would tell me to contact etoro aff support

And I sent emails to my manager. 3 weeks ago, she replied very fast when I sent emails but now I ve got no reply for 3 days

Last edited:
3 days is a little too soon to panic. Send one email per day for the next 5 days. Each day, add another etoro address to the CC line. Make sure to include the date of the first email you sent and that you haven't gotten a reply so far.

If you still don't have an answer after the next 5 days, then it's time to start some larger complaints.

3 days is a little too soon to panic. Send one email per day for the next 5 days. Each day, add another etoro address to the CC line. Make sure to include the date of the first email you sent and that you haven't gotten a reply so far.

If you still don't have an answer after the next 5 days, then it's time to start some larger complaints.

Hi
But the commission is on Dec 2012, now is Jan 21st, means that 20 days missing. That is enough to report ?

It's usually worth giving a company a 5 day countdown before really ripping into them on the web.

Ah today I got reply
but its not good
As I said I am new to etoro, you know. So at first I didnt know where i can get banner, so I got a banner on Internet then added my refer link into this. But they tell me that they dont believe me to be a "true affiliate" (I dont know and understand how a true affiliate is). I say again I still used the link I was given but an etoro banner I got on Google, its just because my bad english so I dont know how to get banner, but if yes, I dont know how to add html, thats simple.

Now they withhold my money and tell me when they "believe me i am true aff", they will pay, very unclear, when they will trust, maybe never I think so. As they requested I changed the banner into their current but "they dont believe" :)). Believe what the hell now ??

And they tell me they didnt validate my acc. How bad they work ! They let me work hard then plan to validate, but that is because I email them, If not maybe the money would go forever :)At first month they were silent. On 17th I asked them then they have to answer. I think they dont want to pay, thats all.

Send them the link to this thread and invite them to reply publicly about why they think you are not a true affiliate. Post here when you've done that so we can all see if they will respond or not.

Send them the link to this thread and invite them to reply publicly about why they think you are not a true affiliate. Post here when you've done that so we can all see if they will respond or not.

Hi
I did so. Let me see how they will do

I say again that I used a banner of etoro I got on Internet, here, this etoro.jpg,and thats unlucky for me that its not in their current banner list. I put that banner on My site (at first place which costs 800$, they get free) but STILL used the link etoro gave me in my etoro affiliate account, the text link, you know. Williamhill, Titan I did so, got another banner on IE and used my link, thats alright, they paid ok (because the banner on IE is easier to resize). Only etoro complains about this, but I changed as they want, they still tell me "they dont believe". What the hell will they believe in? I did everything, changed banner, made them players, gave place, bla bla ... I think they dont want to paid, thats simple. They take this reason, that reason, inconvinent !!

Ref: Reply to Affiliate ilebsm

Ref: Reply to Affiliate ilebsm

As informed to the affiliate, it is a normal procedure to verify an account when there are reasons on our part to believe there is a suspicious activity.

The terms and conditions - which the affiliate agreed and accepted at the time of opening an account - were resent to the affiliate and here's the part that was highlighted to him:

eToro Partners TC

3. FEES & PAYMENTS.
eToro Affiliate shall be entitled to receive the Fees designated in the account of eToro Affiliate at the computerized systems of eToro (the “Fees” and/or the “Affiliate Fees”). The Fees shall be due on the dates set forth in the account of eToro Affiliate at the computerized systems of eToro. All payments are subject to risk analysis considerations and Anti-Money Laundering procedures. eToro reserves the right to demand and receive information about any Lead and to asses the competency of such Lead for payments. eToro reserves the right to modify the Fee structure and/or the payment terms at any time upon reasonable advance notice to eToro Affiliate.
For avoidance of doubt, eToro Affiliate will not be entitled to Fees under the following circumstances:
• Revenues generated from traders that have been solicited outside the Territory.
• Revenues generated from trading accounts that eToro has a reason to believe that are owned and/or managed by eToro Affiliate without explicit written approval of eToro and following the provision of all the documentation required by eToro.
• In cases where eToro has a reason to believe that eToro Affiliate business practice abuses eToro Affiliate program.
• Without derogating from the foregoing, it is agreed that in the event that eToro Affiliate shall not provide at least one new Lead that have opened its first real trading account with eToro and that made the first deposit of funds into such account, for a period of more than 6 months during the term of this Agreement ("FTD Lead"), then in such event eToro Affiliate shall no longer be entitled to receive the Fees and/or any other payments from eToro (also with respect to any Leads for which eToro Affiliate was entitled to receive Fees prior to such time). For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that any Lead that already deposited funds into any account with eToro and/or its affiliates and that thereafter made additional deposits into any account (including new account) opened with eToro and/or its affiliates, shall not be considered as FTD Lead with respect to any deposit of funds which is not the first deposit.

We have records of all emails sent to the affiliate. All were replied in a timely manner (within days).

The affiliate was informed that we will get back to him within the next 2 weeks on how the process will continue and if we require more information about his account.

Back