Etoro affiliate Program is Scam!

nisar

Recruit
I joined etoro affiliate program some 3 months back and worked hard for promoting etoro by advertising, seminars, etc. i spend about INR 2000 for promoting affiliate link which resulted in $800 in my accont. According to etoro policy every affiliate will be paid their earnings at the beginning of every month. I also requested withdrawal on 2/2/2010. i received no reply from etoro. I mailed etoro 10 times. unfortunately i received no reply. then I tried to contact my accnt manager Jitu Malhota on skype. he even did not reply my queries. It appears that etoro is defrauding their affiliates and keep the money of affiliates in their own pockets.

I need help from Forex Peace Army members!

Hey nisar!

I had a similar problem at the beginning with eToro affiliates, until I realized that they can't transfer my withdrawal without my payment details :) Also I kept getting the replies from my account manager in my spam box, so maybe that's why you're not getting a reply. Anyways, once I transfered my payment details, I got paid very promptly automatically at the beginning of each month, and I still do! One of the best affiliate programs that I work with, with the best conversion rates. I highly recommend it.

P.S.

I decided to do this guy a favor and ask my account manager about him, and I just got a reply saying that they don't pay abusers! i.e. this guy is a scammer himself LOL!

Can you elaborate as to how this nisar was a scammer?

What did etoro say about him?

eToro Affiliate Program Pays on Time

I've been on eToro Affiliate Program for the last couple of months.

Initially I'd make less than $500 per month and would get paid via moneybookers on time. My Aff. manager responds same day or latest 2 working days.

Currently am making more than $500/ month even when new depositors are awarded bonuses. I've since changed my payment method from moneybookers to wiretransfer, takes 2 to 5 business days.

With my current earnings with eToro its the highest am earning from any fx aff. program. I'll keep promoting eToro as it seems those i refer make huge profits and as a result my earnings are soaring everyday.

Your earnings are based on a cut of every trade's spread, winning or loosing. Claiming that all of your referrals are making "huge profits" when we all know that the majority of traders lose money strikes me as more of an advertisement than as an honest appraisal of what's going on.

I am getting paid by them ok, but my affiliate sums are in hundreds, they seem ok so far
etoro.gif

Stay on their case. Keep asking where your affiliate payment is. Make sure to let everyone know if you get paid or not.

etoro is big scam ... my account is deleted by etoro because of no new FTD ... but at present there are 2-3 active FTD there.
Don't join with etoro its big scam.

Back