eToro Affiliate Spammer

yamasce

Banned affiliate spammer for eToro
*** Are you an amateur in forex trading? ***
*** Are you very interested in forex trading but not confident and don't have the know-how? ***
*** Do you want to trade with very low risks and gain consistently? ***
*** Want to start from as low as $100 and get additional $50 when you deposited into your real account? ***

Worry no more with this simple platform which lets you copycat trades from your selected professional traders. Instead of studying on forex signals, in this system you study your "Angel Traders"! Get to know their strategies, styles and historical trading record. You can start trading instantly without being afraid of the unknowns!

Come Join openbook.etoro.com/ MY affiliate ID is "yamasce"Etoro Now! No more hesitation, no more worry, no more sleepless nights!

SpamCat is not amused that you spammed General Forex Talk and Beginners Bootcamp with your advertisement. The FPA gives IBs and affiliates a free place to post ads in the FPA Classifieds. You didn't bother to use that and chose to spam instead.
NoSpamCat.jpg

Introducing you a simple trading platform AND I GET PAID MONEY!!!

*** Are you an amateur in forex trading? ***
*** Are you very interested in forex trading but not confident and don't have the know-how? ***
*** Do you want to trade with very low risks and gain consistently? ***
*** Want to start from as low as $100 and get additional $50 when you deposited into your real account? ***

Worry no more with this simple platform which lets you copycat trades from your selected professional traders. Instead of studying on forex signals, in this system you study your "Angel Traders"! Get to know their strategies, styles and historical trading record. You can start trading instantly without being afraid of the unknowns!

Come Join openbook.etoro.com Refer to my affiliate id, "yamasce" and I get paid for SPAMMING!!! Etoro[/URL] Now! No more hesitation, no more worry, no more sleepless nights!

I MAKE MONEY FROM SPAMMING! GIVE ME MONEY OR I'LL SPAM SOME MORE!

Back