• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ETORO also SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Cysec invalid number & "impossibile impostare l'ordine" means I cannot open any position

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-03-26 alle 19.39.02.png
    Schermata 2020-03-26 alle 19.39.02.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Schermata 2020-03-26 alle 19.41.26.png
    Schermata 2020-03-26 alle 19.41.26.png
    273.8 KB · Views: 13
the chat, I m there since one week opening useless chats!
maybe for other users no, but for me 3000€ are enough!

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-03-26 alle 19.44.17.png
    Schermata 2020-03-26 alle 19.44.17.png
    154.2 KB · Views: 13
Cysec invalid number & "impossibile impostare l'ordine" means I cannot open any position
En.mi market is closed on etoro.
It should not but it is.
May open tomorrow.

You can check going to trading. You will see „closed”

Try refference number
1) with spacing
2) without letters
3) with extra numbers 0 at the end
Experiment

yeah I know is closed but I ve also other pics at different time when it was opened. I am a honest and honorable person who just wanted to enjoy on a platform that is sponsored everywhere but it is a scam in real

Give me cysec link, i will match complaint number.
By the way cysec is for companies.
Personal users need complain to cyprus ombudsman

yeah I know is closed but I ve also other pics at different time when it was opened. I am a honest and honorable person who just wanted to enjoy on a platform that is sponsored everywhere but it is a scam in real
It is platform run by Jewish ceo's.

Press „individuals” and you will see them.
Also found two of them on facebook these criminals

Should be good.
I can not test because they do not appect my country. But accept most western eu countries only

If you can find any complaints about them on internet, then show me

Last edited:
I will never have a trading experience on any platform just only banks but thanks for your advise!
let me know how to proceed I ve already invited 3 of them

Back