• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ETORO also SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Have a look yourself. Isn't it ironic that EToro is actually IC Markets in disguise? What a revelation.
It's actually the other way around.

I've told @dave10 several times that he needs to walk away from this. And I provided evidence of why. If he want to constructively complain to the regulator, he can. But not in this emotional frenzy that has become 12 pages. And not without understanding the limitations of the regulations.

But up to him. Hard heads make soft behinds.

It's actually the other way around.

I've told @dave10 several times that he needs to walk away from this. And I provided evidence of why. If he want to constructively complain to the regulator, he can. But not in this emotional frenzy that has become 12 pages. And not without understanding the limitations of the regulations.

But up to him. Hard heads make soft behinds.
Stubbornness leads to pitfalls.

Hello guys,

I want to advert that Etoro is another Scammer company as they are closing positions whenever they want and also when the market is a bit down!
Look at my case: today at 17:52 they closed a position on Oil (the business of march 2020!) at 25.88 but on other platforms it never reached that!!! this is really a scam, my uncle was also on the same platform and there was another price at different time!!
This is everything:
doing aggressive spam on emails or different websites, as if one day you want to try a platform you will sure remember their name;
having huge and different spreads from different platforms;
having different prices and commissions on transactions from other companies;
letting inexperienced users use the leverage on 10 without any advice: personally I have never had a trading experience before in my life;
closing users positions whenever they want and if you do a complaint they also ban your message and never reply;
having illegal behaviour without giving any rights to consumers that are all destroyed and claiming on their own forum, you can have a look, but the responsibles don't answer or reply!

This is another company based in Cyprus and other authorities from different countries that have to control the market are telling me that Cysec is not controlling them and to avoid companies from Cyprus because now the European Union will sanction them with several penalties and making lose their license in other countries!

Is there someone with similar issues?
I facing same issues and quit etoro... And now stuck with plus 500...

If you don't like these large UK regulated shops, you may have a very tough time finding a broker you do like...
Especially if you are trying to use Social Trading, etc which eToro is prominent for.

If you don't like these large UK regulated shops, you may have a very tough time finding a broker you do like...
Especially if you are trying to use Social Trading, etc which eToro is prominent for.
Excuse me? Prominent in terms of getting your equity and profits scammed? With all the archives presented in FPA on how eToro dealt with its customers, I can't believe this is now said from a member of the FPA community. Think about it, if they can tinker with the profits and equity with all sorts of bull**** clause that are almost close to non-existent, what do you think can be done to your personal identity such as your Identity submitted to the broker?

I can't imagine how naive someone can be.

I'm sorry but eToro is a very highly regarded regulated broker. You need to file a formal FCA complaint if you have evidence they have defrauded you.

Back