• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ETORO big time scamming me!! and prove of DISPUTE SMALL AMOUNT!!

I am having an issue with a company

comingbacksoon

Recruit

i am gonna make it so short and i will prove for all tht etoro is big laiers and scammers and all online banks afried dealing with them:mad: also here is screenshot of small payment i took it back from them Claim Details - PayPal 2014-10-01 03-14-24.png

they promsed me they will send 2k usd as resolving all issues and after one month they trying to ignoring me!! now i think its good time to post all thire dishonored payment and som of payments i took it back from them with the help of som other patires!!! etoro big scammers for sure and i dare them to come here and talk to me or even solve this issue
my user id with etoro is : donrja

It would be helpful if you could give more details regarding the exact nature of your dispute.

hello dear, i did contact etoro before opening dispute case and when they ignored me i opened this case and paypal did support me and adivced me to contact other parties such as visa and creadt cards sompanies to help me get other payments from etoro and i think i might report them also for local poilce in my country and i have other itresting screenshots aproves how etoro told me lies about paypal as well but paypal contacted me and told me that all etoro emails are lies

I believe Amin El Hakim is dying in jealousy of you:p

You exceeded him in testing dozens of brokers and having open scam cases all at one time too:confused:

Post all your screenshot proofs and also the ones of paypal describing etoro as lairs!

hello dear, i did contact etoro before opening dispute case and when they ignored me i opened this case and paypal did support me and adivced me to contact other parties such as visa and creadt cards sompanies to help me get other payments from etoro and i think i might report them also for local poilce in my country and i have other itresting screenshots aproves how etoro told me lies about paypal as well but paypal contacted me and told me that all etoro emails are lies

I don't get that, you tried lots of broker in couple months and you go scammed by all of the :confused:

i wish i wasnt that too bad luck i got ,and uptodate i still trying to get my money back from Avatrade and Etoro and Optionbit trade!! and for my soo bad luck the three companies are the worst ever!! spicaly avatrade and thire head maneger becouse the maneger of arabic branch fooled me the most!! then ETORO ARE THE MASTER OF fooling and scamming small custmers!!!
I believe Amin El Hakim is dying in jealousy of you:p

You exceeded him in testing dozens of brokers and having open scam cases all at one time too:confused:

Post all your screenshot proofs and also the ones of paypal describing etoro as lairs!

Back