• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem etoro.com bluntly stilling money from account and give no explanation

I am having an issue with a company

cicciobello

Private, 1st Class
Here what happened.
Following repeated suspicious unauthorized activity on their web-trader I realised I ve been milked by the company and decided to cut my losses seize all trading and on the 5/11/14 I request a withdrawn .At the time my balance was 1,570.90 of which 314.43 were etoro credit ,leaving ,what etoro himself called withdrawable ammount of 1,256.47.
On the 7 November Omer Maimon from etoro support sent an email in which stated that another 98 $ needed to be taken off as non withdrawable ammount and which I replied requesting proof of of that statement.Upon my request on the 10 November Maira Upite (a different operator) replied to me two days later that I am allowed to withdrawn 650 $ of the original 1,256.47 and provided no answer to previous extra charge nor for the new request of 650 $.
I really tried to keep it cool but at that point I realised how rogue this company was and I sent a final email before ending up here and expose the criminal manner in the way this company operate.They are based in Cyprus but is actually run by Israelis which leave no doubt about who is going to loose his money in this experience.
I filed another scam alert on FPA on a different tread regarding trades suddenly appearing or disappearing on my web-trader at a great loss which was finally the reason why I decided to depart from them.And that only for the missed copied trade I was able to spot only by chance as my partner had the missed trades on his web trader which supposed to be on mine too and funnily enough carrying a great profit.I am now reviewing the entire statement as i clearly remember happened several time before. I believe this way , more people will have the perception of the tricks this company use to scam people out of their hard owned money("copytrader") and leave etoro more exposed to negative feedback on a wider audience taking in consideration their decision to silence any tweet or post in their social pages.(No longer wonder why).
Here as follow I include email exchange and all documented proof of etoro scam hoping to finally put an end to this unpopular trading platform(check out links if in any doubt)and looking forward for a well overdue Guilty verdict.
Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

eToro Review | Get all the facts before trading with eToro
eToro Review

Attachments

• IMG_20141117_0001.pdf
    195.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20141117_0002.pdf
    140.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Here what happened.
Following repeated suspicious unauthorized activity on their web-trader I realised I ve been milked by the company and decided to cut my losses seize all trading and on the 5/11/14 I request a withdrawn .At the time my balance was 1,570.90 of which 314.43 were etoro credit ,leaving ,what etoro himself called withdrawable ammount of 1,256.47.
On the 7 November Omer Maimon from etoro support sent an email in which stated that another 98 $ needed to be taken off as non withdrawable ammount and which I replied requesting proof of of that statement.Upon my request on the 10 November Maira Upite (a different operator) replied to me two days later that I am allowed to withdrawn 650 $ of the original 1,256.47 and provided no answer to previous extra charge nor for the new request of 650 $.
I really tried to keep it cool but at that point I realised how rogue this company was and I sent a final email before ending up here and expose the criminal manner in the way this company operate.They are based in Cyprus but is actually run by Israelis which leave no doubt about who is going to loose his money in this experience.
I filed another scam alert on FPA on a different tread regarding trades suddenly appearing or disappearing on my web-trader at a great loss which was finally the reason why I decided to depart from them.And that only for the missed copied trade I was able to spot only by chance as my partner had the missed trades on his web trader which supposed to be on mine too and funnily enough carrying a great profit.I am now reviewing the entire statement as i clearly remember happened several time before. I believe this way , more people will have the perception of the tricks this company use to scam people out of their hard owned money("copytrader") and leave etoro more exposed to negative feedback on a wider audience taking in consideration their decision to silence any tweet or post in their social pages.(No longer wonder why).
Here as follow I include email exchange and all documented proof of etoro scam hoping to finally put an end to this unpopular trading platform(check out links if in any doubt)and looking forward for a well overdue Guilty verdict.
Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

eToro Review | Get all the facts before trading with eToro
http://www.dailyforex.com/eToro/eTo...WK5_54634b292ce40_76603fa3cf0cd32c12940d_spru

Last edited by a moderator:
Etoro still making unreasonable excuses about my withdrawn and is not specifing how much is willing to release
Here the latest exchange .....

Maira Upite (eToro)
Nov 19 08:45

Dear Francesco Pappalardo,

Thank you for contacting us.
Please see following formula we are using to calculate NWA deduction:

Formula = (Withdrawal-Profit)*Bonus/Deposit Ratio

Deposit=6,379.4
Total Withdrawal=1,231.47
Total Profits=0
Total Bonuses=480
Bonus/Deposit Ratio=0.08
Deduction=98.5176=98

This calculation is applied to activity within last 3 month.

Please kindly confirm how you would like to proceed with your withdrawal request.

Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us during our business hours.

Best regards,
eToro Customer Service Team.

Francesco Pappalardo
Nov 19 12:38

Would you mind to explain to me why thing looks different at my end

Deposit=6.379.4
total withdrawal=1,570.9
total profit=0
total bonuses=480
NWA=314 at the time of withdranw..............now... not quite clear
withdrawable amount=1,256.47

Also can you specify the amount you intent to release,in your message in not very clear.
And finally would mind to clarify you position in regard to the Missed copy trade case# 1023085 you seems not taking in consideration the substantial loss I incurred due to unauthorized intervention from your part several days later the missed copy event.Never ask you to open those for me.My query at the time was regarding what sort of glitch had caused again (previous case days earlier ).Surely my expectation wasn t open those trade, I could have done that myself manually if intended to do so but at the time it bared 180 $ loss rather than 180 profit.
I would very much appreciated if you can clarify the above different view on the case and reply, take in consideration ,resolve case 1023085.
Here as follow I send you etoro withdrawn statement and my position in regards to etoro credits at the time of withdrawn.

Maira Upite (eToro)
Nov 21 09:56

According to our records you have only 1 withdrawal and the total amount of it is 1,231.47 USD.

Please note that you can log in your account and you will be able to see how much is your withdraw able amount.
Since you are cashing out part of the deposit that you have received bonuses for we need to deduct part of the bonus as well.

Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us during our business hours.

Best regards,

If in any doubt about etoro antics to still your money here they latest obstructionism act to my request.

Maira Upite (eToro)
Nov 21 09:56

According to our records you have only 1 withdrawal and the total amount of it is 1,231.47 USD.

Please note that you can log in your account and you will be able to see how much is your withdraw able amount.
Since you are cashing out part of the deposit that you have received bonuses for we need to deduct part of the bonus as well.

Best regards,

Sent all relevant proof of 1,570.9$ balance,they still want to claim etoro credits on the leftover amount of 1,256.47.

Etoro manually manipulating webtrader to make you loose your money.....SCAM

To be on top of the game is rather difficult when you follow the rules but it get impossible when etoro arbitrary manipulate the webtrader by opening unauthorized trade.In a previous occasion on the so called copytrader I noticed that several trades failed to Stop Loss and keep running in greater loss.I contacted the support immediately and I was told that a "technical glitch" happened and to keep those trade open till running in profit. A bit disappointed at the time of their explanation and rather surprise of their way to fix in it I indeed in later date managed to close those position in green.However about two weeks later only by chance and only because my partner and I copied the same trader I noticed that 2 out three position from a particular trader were not opened on my account.The 2 missed position carried a profit of about 180 $ at the time and claiming fast.So I contacted the support again for an explanation and instead of having one they manually reopen two days later all copied trader position(including the only one I already had)so that in the end I had 4 position open but now because of the time lapse (2 days) at 180 $ loss for the ones I was missing plus two identical position and the newly open now carrying 38 $ loss when in fact was in profit at the time of the complain.
That what in the end did it for me with etoro.A total luck of trust reliability and over all conning manner of their antics leave no doubt of who is going to gain with their trading platform.However things will get even nastier when attempted to withdrawn my all my money.At the time my balance was 1.570.9 $ which 314.43 were Etoro credits and 25$ withdrawal feen leaving a total of 1,231.47.
However later etoro email me asking another 98$ before releasing the money and when I asked a reason and a proof for that claim the email back saying that I am now entitled only to 650£ out of 1,231.47.All the details exchange and note of this aggravation can be found in the following link as I am treating the matter in a different tread
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...illing-money-account-give-no-explanation.html
In regard to this unpleasant event I still waiting for a reply from etoro about the issue and the un authorized ativity in my account.I profoundly regret the day that I started to deal with this company and I urge anyone who plan to invest in them because they will bluntly take your money and turn you life upside down.
I filed a complain to the responsible organisation CySEC as the company is set in Cyprus but mind you run by Israeli(which leave no doubt who is going to gain in this experience) and opening a court case on this site hoping somehow to recuperate was left after etoro toying with my money or at least to expose their fraudulent way in which they operate as is impossible to leave tweet or post in their social media.(a very obvious attempt to gag people and spill the bean out )
I include Trades position statement in which the circle single out was the only position I had at the time the complain and at the top the 3 later added manually by etoro staff all of them at a loss a part the one I had which is in profit.

Attachments

• etoro missed copy trade cyrano 184.pdf
    585.6 KB · Views: 2
Back