• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem etoro.com bluntly stilling money from account and give no explanation

I am having an issue with a company
I received again a very vague email from etoro............

[eToro] withdrawal - case#: 1024517 is waiting for your reply

Dear Francesco Pappalardo,

You currently have a case open with our customer service department, reference number 1024517

This case is pending additional information from your side.
An email was sent to you on 2014-12-10T14:04:55Z,
Please reply to this email with the requested information; only if you consider this case relevant; within 7 days.

If this case is no longer an issue for you, you need not reply. In the event we do not hear from you within 7 days, we will consider this case closed.

Best regards,
eToro Customer Service Team.

This email is a service from eToro.

Here as follow my reply .........

No additional information is been specified on you last message,The nature of your message is very vague no document is request.However you do imply that there is a fault on my Paypal account, which is not the case.A resolution case has been in fact open by me against you and your request to close it is not what I am willing to do until you release the money you own me and not the other way around..For the intended purpose of this exchange I include the message you referring to in this email and I invite you to join this conversation on FPA forum or Paypal resolution case.Please be advised that a record of our exchange is published in the forum daily and your obstructionism antics will have an overall damaging effect on your reputation.

Shani Levy-Koren (eToro)
Dec 04 11:37
Dear Francesco Pappalardo,
Please note that your account was automatically trade block as we have been informed that your PayPal account {prova123456@aol.com} was picked for an investigation on your transactions.
As long as the investigation is not over with PayPal are holding the funds and we are not able to send you funds back.
Please kindly be advised to send us a copy of the following documents:
Please contact PayPal and end the investigation we will send you the remaining balance once this will be done after deducting the NWA.
You can simply reply to this e-mail and attach the colour copies of the required documents to your email.
Best regards,
eToro Customer Service Team.

They keep refusing to engage on this forum and on Paypal resolution case message exchange.
I am really looking forward for this case to go public and in doing to allow me to have more leverage against etoro ruthless obstructionism.
Would be very helpful to know when the deadline for publication of this case is.
Any advice on the matter would be very much appreciated.Thanks

One question to AssMoerator

In the email they are referring to a 7 days deadline.Is that meaning that they are going to keep all the money without an explanation.Any other alternative woudn t change the situation much as they in fact already cancel the withdrawn.Are they going to reactivate the account (unlikely)and start all over the withdrawn process ?
I am failing to grasp the meaning of the deadline offered by etoro and more over the sanctionary effect it may have.
Do you have any idea of the natuer and implication of it ?
Thanks

Francesco

Filed a complain to the bbc.in their "trader:millions by the minute" broadcast they were mentioning and covering etoro platform.
Little that they know about etoro ruthless scamming antics.they promise to look into the matter.
Feel free to filed a complain to them if you have been scammed by etoro

Etoro again refuse to engage in written message exchange and called me again over the phone to ask me to withdrawn the case against them on paypal.this time they stated that only $ 314.00 is nwa.
The 98 $ extra were not mentioned.
So after all this obstructionism it is in fact as i was saying......1256 $ to be release to me,but after i drop the case on paypal.
I don t think so especially considering the fact that they keep ignoring my claim of their unilateral unauthorized manipulation of my webtrader and the loss i bared.

One question to AssModerator

In the email they are referring to a 7 days deadline.Is that meaning that they are going to keep all the money without an explanation.Any other alternative woudn t change the situation much as they in fact already cancel the withdrawn.Are they going to reactivate the account (unlikely)and start all over the withdrawn process ?
I am failing to grasp the meaning of the deadline offered by etoro and more over the sanctionary effect it may have.
Do you have any idea of the natuer and implication of it ?
Thanks

Francesco

Back