• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem etoro.com bluntly stilling money from account and give no explanation

I am having an issue with a company
You need to ask them to clarify their deadline.

Get any agreement like this in writing. It may be a good idea to PayPal know about it.

I asked them to put that in writing but at I have received no confirmation.I will inform Paypal that I ve been asked over the phone to drop the case.

Court case going public would help a great deal for the intended purpose of this exercise.Any idea of the deadline for that ?

Latest reply from etoro is vague to say the least ..........

Shani Levy-Koren (eToro)
Dec 16 13:45

Dear Francesco Pappalardo,

Please note that as per our check with PayPal investigation was not ended by you yet.

Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us during our business hours.

Best regards,
eToro Customer Service Team.

AsstMod has put a hold on new Traders Court votes until after New Years.

Tell eToro's people that you need a written agreement or else you won't be dropping the PayPal case.

Thanks Pharaoh
I will hold my breath a little longer.I did as you suggested twice but etoro keep contacting me over the phone and make a verbal request to drop the case.They refuse to put that in writing.They also gave me a surreal explanation of those mysterious positions "magically" appearing on my webtrader after my complain.They left me no choice to open a second paypal case for that issue too as in my mind is a criminal act perpetuated to drive my account into loss.
I will keep this post updated over the festivity hoping to warn everybody thinking to invest their saving on etoro platform.
Here as follow the unsatisfactory reply from etoro regarding that issue....

Liza Shifrin (eToro)
Dec 04 20:11

Kindly note, we have investigated your claim again and found the following:

Position ID: 136115802 was copied from "cyrano184" on 05/11/14 at 13:14:38 GMT with the rate of 114.7500. Please note that "cyrano184" opened this trade with the same exact rate and time.

Position ID: 136115258 was copied from "cyrano184" on 05/11/14 at 13:08:07 GMT with the rate of 1.5904. Please note that "cyrano184" opened this trade with the same exact rate and time.

Position ID: 136115194 was copied from "cyrano184" on 05/11/14 at 13:07:39 GMT with the rate of 1.2470. Please note that "cyrano184" opened this trade with the same exact rate and time.

As you can see, according to our data, all of position ID's you have provided were opened exactly at the same time and rate as for the copied trader. Therefore we could not find any downtime or failures rgrding this matter. Please reply this email and explain further why do you think the positions er not copied correctly

However we did notice that in the account statement- the time shown switched between the minutes and the seconds ( for example positions id: 136115802 shows as open from 13:38 although she was opened on 13:14:38).
We have forwarded this information to our tech team and they will further investigate this matter.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us during our business hours.

Best regards,

I d like to point out that I only by chance saw those positions open on my partner account on the 4th November and requested an explanation on etoro chat support the same instant.I was subsequently left hanging during the chat as representatives left the chat without giving any explanation only to find out the very next morning that those position where now open but considerably running in loss rather than in a good profit (190 $) as shown on my partner account.I was so angry and frustrated at the time that I instantly close all my position and request a full withdrawn of my equity.And then when etoro started his obstructionist tactics.All facts above mentioned are sustained by date recorded chat exchange,account statement and above all my partner witnessing the all event unveiling in front of our eyes.

Still no news from etoro.They didn t sent any written confirmation on the case disputed and they didn t respond two second dispute case regarding malicious manipulation of my webtrader.
They did however attempted to contact me by phone once again.I avoided to deal with the matter altogether this time and invited them once again to reply on paypal or on this forum.

Latest reply from etoro is pure NONSENSE !!!!

Maira Upite (eToro)
Dec 22 12:10

Please be informed that we received a Chargeback for GBP 1000.00 from PayPal about deposit made from prova123456@aol.com

We are going to wait for the next chargeback.

Please confirm if you wish to close your account or you would like to continue trading with us.

Best regards,

Back