• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EToro.com

General discussions of a financial company
Just try to prove that eToro's regulation mentioned and stated in

Normativa y licencia | eToro

are legal and true...

YOU WILL FIND BIG SURPRISES. Just see the following:

From FSA (incredible!!) http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/pdf/etoro.pdf
From CNMV: http://www.cnmv.es/Portal/verDoc.axd?t={93c8e853-044e-447b-bb45-b9c723cc330e}
From NFA: Are you a member of NFA and CFTC ?

So... they're LIARS!! Thank god I didn't managed to deposit a dollar to them.

actually the kink to the eToro entry on the FSA register is:
FSA Register

I am planning to invest in etoro but very skeptical now what if i dont get my money I am from India ....

wow, eToro. This is the company I started trading with (that was a long time ago). Back in the day I was looking for thrills to give more fun to my evenings
after work when I sat down on my laptop. It was really convenient for me as I've invested small amounts and when I lost some - it wasn't the end of the world.

It is now 5 years since I've stopped trading with eToro just because I wanted to change and explore other things. Maybe I should consider going back to trading with
eToro - I'm looking for new forex broker currently and it seems like a nice option. I'm not sure I'll do it though - but it is an option :)

Sorry if I dont put my real name but I have money inside etoro and Im afraid that they do something against me.

As most reviewers report, the platform is a piece of $**t .

I lost a lot of money because I could not login into the platform.

They refuse to refund my money.

Do I gain something with filing a case at Cysec or its useless?

Unfortunately I did not record any evidence in the exact date I lost the money, but I recorded a lot of evidence of platform failures including videos, images and posts from other members in their own Openbook.

Could I get money back through Cysec?

Thanks in advance

i dnt think so they scammed me 7500$ nthing we can do in front of big companies except warning others to not trade with them

The CEO yoniassia and his brother have become greedy and arrogant . They started off as a small company and we could trade with $50, and open trades with a minimum of $2.5 this made it very good for small learner traders to trade and learn without having to worry about losing large sums of money . As the company has grown, the two scum brothers have got more and more greedy. increasing the deposit to $100, increasing the spread fee. increasing the carry over fee from 5 days to 7 days. increasing the trading fee, one min you can open a $5 trade, next min for some reason its $6. But now, the scum because they get millions of $ from a bank and because they are now sponsors of west ham football club. These two greedy scum have decided to up the minimum deposit to $200 and then also increase the minimum trade from $2.5 to $25.
Now this is dangerous trading for anyone with less than $2000 as it is dangerous to open a trade with more than 3% of your account on one trade.
This increase means also small traders will have little money in their account to open a decent stop loss. So most learner traders will lose all their money with just one or two trades. I Met the two scum in their office and told them how this was disgusting. pointing out that its not only dangerous and irresponsible for them to do this. But also reminded them, that it was US the small trader that helped built up his company , that got him this expensive office in the center of london. He admitted, they no longer want small traders.. only want rich traders with minimum $10000 accounts.They do not want to pay staff to talk to small traders, its not to their benifit. That small traders do not make them enough commision from the copy trades.
I also pointed out that the affiliates are now losing lots of sign up especially in se asia , where in countries like the philippines , these people do not make enough money in a day to open trades with $25. That they are now pushing out thousands of people who saw this as a way to build up an account. He told me, maybe we can drop the minimum trade to $10 , which I said was fine. But of course this bull**** was just to keep me quiet.. cause being a coward, he couldnt say anything different to my face. Did they drop the minimum trade to $10 , NO.. scum did not. Now many traders are losing their money , but these two scum do not care. They want all small traders gone.. we are a waste of their time. So do not use this site. It is run by two arrogant greedy scum, whose only interest is their pockets. If you have less than $10,000 account, they do not want you. their words, not mine.. This site is a dangerous site to trade with because of the minimum trade of $25, unless you have more than $5000. I closed my account because of principles. I want nothing to do with greedy arrogant scum, who relied on us small traders to get them where they are today, for them to then **** on us and push us out now its a multi million company and it makes me sick as they smile and bull**** small traders, knowing that they are thinking, get out of my company , we do not want you. you do not have $10.000 account... ETORO IS RUN BY SCUM

Hello, can anyone tell me what this means? Yesterday I had only 0,50$ available on Etoro, but today the amount increased to 400,50 $.

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-16_0-38-31.png
    upload_2017-12-16_0-38-31.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 8
  • etoro.png
    etoro.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 6
Back