• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EToro.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello, can anyone tell me what this means? Yesterday I had only 0,50$ available on Etoro, but today the amount increased to 400,50 $.

You made some good profit, haha!

Just joking... Did you withdraw 400 before, was set on pending and then disapeared?
or had trades open with 400 dollars equity? that are now closed? (hit take profit or stop loss)
Is it a bonus?

What does it say when you check your account history (In your Portfolio, click the little clock beside the word "Portfolio") Beside all closed trade outcomes, it will also show all money streams in and out of your account by withdrawls and deposits, marked yellowish.

I am sure there must be a logical explanation for this :)

Withdrawn $50 to see how long it take to wire to my bank account .. Approved the withdrawn but back to my cancelled credit card.
reply to Etoro with the supported documentation of credit closure, no response till date..

This my first time having problems with broker. Their policy implemented in order to secure their clients' safety and prevent cases of fraud, credit theft and money laundering. What!!! fraud, credit theft and money laundering using $50

somemore after chatting with some friends . all face same problems

Attachments

• Capture etoro reply.JPG
    Capture etoro reply.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 7
Back