ETORO is a scam

chikh2012

Private, 1st Class
I declare that I was a user in the eToro platform under the username : chikh2012 and on the December 3, 2013 I received an email from eToro saying that I have not complied with the conditions of uses ( multiple accounts ) and that my account will be closed within 14 days. This period was given to modify stop loss and take profit of my two open positions to avoid financial damage and they said that this decision is final and irrevocable.
The day of December 18, 2013 after the closing of my account and my positions , I asked the support of eToro to let me withdraw the rest of my money but they refused because i have not complied with the conditions of use. So I explained to eToro support that I have already been sanctioned for non-compliance with conditions of use and they don't have the right to a second time because the decision is final and irrevocable and they have to let me withdraw the funds that I avoided the loss
After a few days eToro has informed me that i can not withdraw funds because the rest of my money is considered as bonus and a bonus can not be withdrawn so I explained to the support that I had a total amount of approximately $ 4,800 including a bonus of about $ 2,500 , and when my positions are automatically closed it caused me a loss of about $ 2,100 which must be removed from the bonus , and not from the real Money
A few days after eToro has informed me that I have never made ​​a deposit and I started trading by using a coupon of $ 20 and it means that i can't withdraw my profits so I reminded to the support that any user who used this coupon can withdraw his profits . EToro then told me that my case is different from the other users because I didn't respect the conditions of use , so I said to the support that they have not mentioned it in their final decision so they can't change it now .
As a result of the facts mentioned above I ask eToro to respect their own final decision to be able to withdraw my funds .

Screenshot of the final decision ( proof )
part 1 => http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/475993emailpart1.png
part 2 =>emailpart2 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit

Most broker bonus TOS make it plain that losses are from your balance, not from the bonus. Can you post a link to the terms of the bonus?

What items are being referred to when eToro says they gave you several notices to cease?

So you never put any money down, only used there $20 coupon.
you made 4800 - 2500(bonus) = 2300 minus 2100 loss = 200
you admit that you had multiple accounts that violate their rules & then expect them to pay you?

do I have this correct?

Wether or not you met any trading requirements to keep a bonus, that would likely be forfeited due to the multiple accounts.

Hello ”chikh2012” and thanks for reaching out to us! After fully investigating your claims, and following detailed emails we have sent to you - we now consider this matter closed.

Due to the nature and sensitivity of the information that is part of this case and with respects to your privacy, we will not disclose any further information over this thread.

Just in case you have missed any emails from us, kindly check your inbox again to get the full details and background that led us to make this decision.

It's important that you'll review our findings as they confirm a completely different story from the one you've chosen to present here.

Hope this clarifies everything - Nimi

chikh, if you like, post eToro's response and your comments on it here.

yes please :) because some of us newbies were thinking of giving it a try and you scared the hell out of us :p

Back