eToro Potential Scam

Magnoliacast

Recruit
So eToro goes down several hours before the NFP is to be announced, one of the major market movers/news around. Many would have positions opened, and I suspect eToro has shut the site down on purpose (Made it look technical) and will wait until the positions move into undesired territory and have the majority of SL's triggered to pocket the sum of $ of their traders. If this does come out true to the word, eToro is definitely playing fishy. Beware

If this happens once, it could be technical. If they have a habit of doing this, I'd recommend closing your account and leaving a 1 star review to warn others.

You completely right

So eToro goes down several hours before the NFP is to be announced, one of the major market movers/news around. Many would have positions opened, and I suspect eToro has shut the site down on purpose (Made it look technical) and will wait until the positions move into undesired territory and have the majority of SL's triggered to pocket the sum of $ of their traders. If this does come out true to the word, eToro is definitely playing fishy. Beware

Thats what i wrote in my last post, someone asked me to show any proofs of my admit, they guess i just wanted to bring etoro in miscredit.. Its a old story about etoro's dealing policy with clients. They allways found a reason to block your account or delete your profits you made with them.

I had a live account with them end of 2009, it was a desaster, platform allways crashed when i wanted to close an order in plus, and gents, no, i dont have any records of this experience 5 years ago to proof my statement here. But it is how it is, they are Scammers from the beginning on.

Hello seabedexplorer2

Etoro does'nt pay out there Customers if you made profits, if you loose your money, they fine with you.
They have the worst platform i ever tried including xxxxxxx. They booth cheating on their clients. Run away as fast as you can!

Regards, David

I've added your previous post here, but removed the "other" broker as it might infringe on the rules a bit.

Yes someone did ask you to try and provide any proof of your allegations so members/guests could try and help/advice you in any way to resolve your thread, and I myself seconded the first request.

I do think eToro should address Magnoliacast request for answers, as this seems to be a very serious occurrence, if it is happening.

They have the worst platform i ever tried

If your quote above includes their "platform" server/s going off line at anytime during the trading week, then I do think Etoro has a lot to answer.

It might help both threads if times and dates of "platform" freezing can be added. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Back