Etoro rip off my money and said sorry

getburn

Recruit
hello the case is I opened AUD/USD sell position on 27-11-2013 07:19 GMT at 0.9106 and my stop loss was 0.9138 and take profit was 0.9072.However, they close my position at 0.9135 and all what they say is that sorry that you don't know the system . also, they said to me that they don't take commission on spreads at sell when you open the trade they take it when you close the trade position but when you open trade it will be -4 that's mean they take it at the beginning. I Am 6 years trader and I have other accounts with other brokers ECN brokers the price did not hit the 0.9137 .Fatimaetoro is the one who talked it to me on phone tried to explain to me rocket science. every time she said something to explain this to me and it been understood she told me no it is not like what you think it is something else I have been really confused. their chart dose not provide you with buy or sell it option to know the real spread . they sent me an email answering this "Dear Ahmed Barakat,

Kindly note that the close rate of position #104331255 is 0.9138 as mentioned in the SL rate.

Please note that the charts show only sell rate and therefore you must add the spread of each currency when you check from the charts.

The best thing in order to know the current rate is to look at the position you opened under the current rate column.

Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us during our business hours.

Best Regards,

Omer Sade

My eToro OpenBook Profile: http://openbook.etoro.com/omersade/#/overview/

Follow us on the Customer Service wall: https://openbook.etoro.com/customerservice

eToro Customer Service Team"

they said the don't add the -4 at the beginning but they add it when you close the position
Untitled11.pngUntitled12.png

The charts are usually showing the sell price. I think the broker is right in this case.

If you want me to take another review will you attach your closed positions window?

Back