• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem eToro blocked account several times with leverage 5 and says that the origin of my money is illegal but won't refund the deposit. 72043€ taken

I am having an issue with a company

davideitaly

Private, 1st Class
Dears,

I am really destroyed and have to comunicate that this company eToro is scamming people in different ways and me 72.043€ deposited during six months!
I ve registered on July 2021 and verified the account and deposited step by step all this quantity.
Suddenly on January 2022 they sent me "important information regarding your account" a comunication that my account is under an investigation,
they asked me to provide all my money where come from and at first I was shocked as my money are on differents brokers and bank accounts and never asked me all this, but however, after they blocked me my account I ve provided them all documents to show that my money are legal, that my grandma left me this amount on 2008 with a bank statement and the picture of the transfer of the huge amount my grandma left me to live as my father is very ill and I ve to support him all his life long.
I was investing money thinking that eToro was a reknown company well known everywhere and that is a sponsor on team footbal t-shirts, has a social, is famous but no!
Notwishstanding they told me my money are not legal and the provenience is not proved but there is a bank statement official, the picture of that transfer, 6 bank accountds statements provided, and today they tried also to make me rest on the platform for other threee weeks but acepting the risk that I can lose more money...but my money are not illegal?
They say they will close my account and they refuse to refund me all the deposit with leverage 5, 72043€ invested, my future my life ruined, I would never imagine all this happening and real, an unemployed person is a problem because I couldn't receive a gift from my grandma and they use like an "excuse" to ruine my life and steal all my money..they cannot offer and verify the account and after 6 months taking advantage of the market start to treathen clients like me.
That s also not at all, they use lots of tricks to scam people like closing markets before than official times, closing positions with a stop loss that for all liquidity providers never reached that value, suddenly differents spread rates that change and suddenly comissions higher on cfd instruments, site in mainteneance.
I ve lost 72043€ on their hand and this has to be public as I am a lawyer a honest person, I ve sent all original documents.
I would like your help if is possible to speak with them to justify the provenience of my money, I am not scared to tell to everyone in the world what this company did to me, treating me like a "criminal" but they are the real one that steal money from clients.
If my money are illegal why they are not denouncing it to the police? if my money are illegal why they want to allow me to rest for other 3 weeks? if my money are illegal and I couldn't invest them and positions are not closed why they don't give me back the refund of all deposited?
I was admiring Assia and the idea the geniality of a social broker but it is only an appearance a cover
My life ruined 72043€ deposited on this s***
I will do everything in my life to denounce this to all authorities as I am a free person to invest my family money I ve received 15 years ago !

these are all pics infoes, when they started on january to treathen me with all market volatilty ongoing for inflaction, after with war in Ukraine they blocked the account with positions on leverage 5!!! anyone knows what can I do to solve this dispute? my money are mine they are proved by original and official bank statements I ve submitted to them...I am free person never invicted or with criminal charges, I am free to invest money for my future, also if at the moment I am unemployed because I ve received them 15 years ago and who is eToro to be aware of my family life, to treathen to block and close my account, ruining all my family life, our money saved for years, I am living the worst dream of my life

Attachments

• IMG_3752.jpg
    IMG_3752.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Schermata 2022-03-31 alle 21.43.55.png
    Schermata 2022-03-31 alle 21.43.55.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Schermata 2022-03-31 alle 21.45.10.png
    Schermata 2022-03-31 alle 21.45.10.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
sorry this is last correct balance
I provide the check of my grandma that says that I ve received a huge amount of money in 2008,
well they start to like it and when the market is down a bit, they find the excuse that are not my money or are not legal, but my grandma was dead on 2015 so whose are my money ?

Attachments

• IMG_9367D8D5B619-1.jpeg
    IMG_9367D8D5B619-1.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 63
an answer to their "justifications"
1 - I have cooperated everytime sending all my 6 bank accounts with all my money in;
they answered everytime after 2 weeks - one month to each mine communication
2 - Funds are only mine as I get them 15 years ago and they have no power to control my private and family life, they don't have any power for financial international law; maybe a judge but they no;
3 - I am italian and living in Spain and both countries allow to invest and they offer services in both countries;
4 - I didn't breach any rule or law or term and condition that is legal, never, providing all documents they have required...
how to invite them to discuss publicly about this dispute, better, this scandal?

an answer to their "justifications"
1 - I have cooperated everytime sending all my 6 bank accounts with all my money in;
they answered everytime after 2 weeks - one month to each mine communication
2 - Funds are only mine as I get them 15 years ago and they have no power to control my private and family life, they don't have any power for financial international law; maybe a judge but they no;
3 - I am italian and living in Spain and both countries allow to invest and they offer services in both countries;
4 - I didn't breach any rule or law or term and condition that is legal, never, providing all documents they have required...
how to invite them to discuss publicly about this dispute, better, this scandal?
Why did they accept your money if they claim it to be illegal? There is a clear onboarding procedure for clients and if passed, you are free to use your money as you wish.
You are Italian, file a complaint with Consob in Italy. They will surely contact etoro regulator for clarification. Ask Consob to explain you where to lodge a complaint for returning your money, as often it is a different institution.
So called social trading is relatively dubious practice with retail trading companies, as it is on the verge of portfolio management services license, while by default all of them are execution-only brokers. Something for ESMA to think about.

Sorry to hear, that sucks. I have used them in the past - a good few years ago now. I wasn't a fan, but was able to withdraw without issue.

Read this article:

Then I suggest this free consultation:

Dear I ve found online many users scammed by the same company
I am creating a group to recollecting all proofs and to complain together

today I ve received this notice:
my trading account, opened in july 20221, verified with all my documents, sending all my info regarding with my money, my ocupation, after I was working everyday 8 hours in day trading, will be closed tomorrow without any respect for my life, my family, my own money.
I hope all regulators will close this company in the european union because this is evident is a SCAM
I would never imagine etoro being sponsored on footbal teams and is reknown as pays journals and websites on internet to get advertisement on
Read this article:

Then I suggest this free consultation:

Attachments

• Schermata 2022-04-05 alle 11.20.07.png
    Schermata 2022-04-05 alle 11.20.07.png
    1 MB · Views: 46
Back