• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem eToro blocked account several times with leverage 5 and says that the origin of my money is illegal but won't refund the deposit. 72043€ taken

I am having an issue with a company
invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Apr 5, 2022 at 11:10 AM

I would also suggest you apply for a free consultation from Mikov. Here:

ladies and gentleman, today I ve had a refund of just 24000€ on 72043@..they still want to steal the rest, with the justification of the ilegal provenance, closing the account in loss,
but why they don't give my money (if is unlegal provenance) to the police?
I didn't know that investing with ETORO would have caused these problems...
I didn't know there were famous platform scamming people..and I am a lawyer, then I am waking up today and realizing...but nobody can't stop me to say the truth..and they didn't reach on this forum...any alternative, I am writing the truth everywhere...only shame for etoro stealing people! and do you know most of all ? I have a conversation with their argentinian manager for clients for spain and she was proposing me to rest another three weeks, trying to make me sign a document, maybe there is more downtrend on next days, who knows what are doing publically all these people...they say "our conversation could be registered" and I wanted to register tooo....can't wait to see the article on etoro published my journal

still waiting for 48000€ deposited on that **** company, never imagined in my life would have met criminal people inventing things to steal money, people say CYSEC is sleepy there in Cyprus, the eToro european base, they are also in UK but probably rules there are stricter

Why did they accept your money if they claim it to be illegal? There is a clear onboarding procedure for clients and if passed, you are free to use your money as you wish.
You are Italian, file a complaint with Consob in Italy. They will surely contact etoro regulator for clarification. Ask Consob to explain you where to lodge a complaint for returning your money, as often it is a different institution.
So called social trading is relatively dubious practice with retail trading companies, as it is on the verge of portfolio management services license, while by default all of them are execution-only brokers. Something for ESMA to think about.
etoro community manager for public are talking to some journalists that only want their confirmation to start to publish the article...Consob says that they are not based in Italy and maybe soon they will lose the license , Cyprus is convenient, I am waiting for tuesday to denounce to police and to ESMA

etoro community manager for public are talking to some journalists that only want their confirmation to start to publish the article...Consob says that they are not based in Italy and maybe soon they will lose the license , Cyprus is convenient, I am waiting for tuesday to denounce to police and to ESMA
Definitely address both Cysec and ESMA. Have it on record with them.

Cysec is going through changes (because they must, not because they want to). It is going to take time, but eventually they will have to comply or will be out of business.
Some say roughly 2 years or less to change their ways.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Apr 5, 2022 at 11:10 AM
When do they join?

FPA Forums Team Note: This is an invitation to join. They can't be compelled.

Recently, some multis sent invitations to eToro from the FPA. One of those invitations used "1234" as the account number. Because of that abuse, eToro might not be taking FPA invitations very seriously. :mad:

still waiting for 48000€ deposited on that **** company, never imagined in my life would have met criminal people inventing things to steal money, people say CYSEC is sleepy there in Cyprus, the eToro european base, they are also in UK but probably rules there are stricter

I think if you use @Konstantin Mikov you will have a good chance of recovering the remaining funds.

Check out this post:

Back