etoro scam

Alate

Recruit
This site is a very fraudulent forex site. I have been trading with etoro for about 6 yrs. Their stop loss never gets triggered . For example if you place your stop loss at 100$ and you are trading with 200 dollars when the trade starts going against you instead of the stop loss to get trigger at your set target it doesn't and eventually it gets triggered at -250 dollars . That means you have lost the 200 dollars stake and etoro then dips its hands into your remaining balance in your account. This only occurs with your stop loss. If it gets to their take profit it always gets triggered . The etoro system was designed for you to loose money. Only very very few people can make money from their platforms. And when you complain it takes them about 1 week for you to get a reply. This site "etoro" should be closed. I wonder why they are still existing. Please guys avoid etoro.

If they've never honored your SL, why did you keep trading with them for 6 years?
good question.
same from me too, what made you trade with them for 6years. how many times did you report this issue to them and what was the reply. why didnt you stop trading with them when you faced the problem at first instance.

eToro have been around for years with many millions of clients ... I think that we would have heard about the SL issues many times by now if they remained unresolved with their many thousands of clients. Are these manual trades that you are placing, or are they automated through their "copy trading" system? If this is a trend and common occurrence with them, why did you (a) continue to trade with them, and (b) not report it. eToro is a Cyprus based broker regulated by regulated by CySEC but also appears to be licensed in the UK through the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Even if CySEC is a joke, I have heard that, comparatively, the FCA is not. So, I need more information from you regarding your fraudulent claim because, personally, I had an account with them and did not have any issues ... well, apart from buying the wrong options chains which ended up out of the money but, I digress ...

Back