eToro scammed my commission

here som screenshots that proves that etoro big scammers and i got som cash back and i will open big case aginst themClaim Details - PayPal 2014-10-01 03-14-24.png

there was no deal, they just blocked me and also all other email and thire mai reson they saying i didnt upload all ducoments which is false info and i can prove the opsite andthey have such false custmercare

check this dear and my small payment been reversed
This transaction has been reversed.
For further details please see transaction 1T2441260S042980G
Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Aug 10, 2014 Payment To Etoro (Europe) Limited ReversedPayPal reversed this payment and returned the money to your PayPal account.PayPal reversed this payment and returned the money to your PayPal account. ... -$450.00 USD
hello?
thank you all for participating.
i'm going to send them an email then we hear what they reply. ( IN eToro CPA you get maximum of 200$ on the first deposit of a trader you bring that's how i got that balance)
but in investigation they wont tell me the result from the investigation, and tell me the reason for this, bcs for me i did all i could do in order to increase my commissions nothing bad on my side. but lets see what they say first.

message sent to them

thanks

Absolutely no chance for that !!!
It's been reversed by Paypal after comingbacksoon opened a case against them.They didn t engage with him on paypal message exchange in 20 days and therefore Paypal decided in favour of the claimant.They not willing to engage with claimant because at that point he will be able to submit documentation of malicious and criminal act committed by them.

Back