ETORO SYSTEM CLOSES TRADES WHILE IN DEEP RED

Etoro restricted many users from posting.
Now only non dangerous users can post on etoro thread wall.
Maybe it is related to this complaint as I threatened capture all ~100 screenshots here to FPA.
Now public speech in Etoro is regulated like FB, youtube and google in China.

It is my oppinion and experience.
Who does not believe, can check themselves. (Just protecting myself, if they hire layers to shut my mouth)

As etoro hired usa actor already for their commercial video.
They have lot of money as their advertisement on youtube pop ups 20 times day before each video.
I need skip it each time, and each time they pay to youtube for promotion.
They do not save money (probably ripped lots), as they do not choose correctly public to whom show it.
They are harrasing me with their commercial video many months or year, multiple time per day. So they do not care they are waisting money on me

It is my oppinion and experience.
Who does not believe, can check themselves. (Just protecting myself, if they hire layers to shut my mouth)

You should speak out on when a forex broker or service provider is misbehaving. That's what the FPA forum is for. Especially when you have proof.

You should speak out on when a forex broker or service provider is misbehaving. That's what the FPA forum is for. Especially when you have proof.
I have proof. You can go to etoro, post anything, your post will not appear. We will have double proof.
Greetings

Well if their compensation for that was really bad I suggest you find all the people that were affected by it and file a lawsuit together

Back