Etoro

ismailass

Recruit
Hello, i start trading on Etoro months ago i deposit 350$ from my credit card, i make some profit, after sometime i pay for a professional trader to trade on me, and he is good until now i have 850$ because of him, after a while this trader want 50% profit to stay with me so i refused and now i don't know where is him because i pay another 50$ to him and he is gone so no problem until now because i have already 850$ on Etoro, i want to withdraw this 850$ for the university they asked me for verification for credit card i sent it to them after this verification for address i sent them a bank statement and all is good, after that they asked me for verification for another credit card, i don't have another credit card i make the deposit with just one and i have the proof with that, so i tell them that i think the trader is try to deposit with him credit card, here they blocked my account and tell's me that i'm not allowed to let someone else trade on my account, i talk to chat support and asked them if allowed 3rd party for trading the give me this answer (
if it your money, your account, if you allow other people to play with your account, of course it is your right.) so now 2 people same company tell me two things different, now they refunded my 350$ and take my 500$ of profit, i asked them to send me just my profit and close my account they don't want, and take it i tried to contact them on all emails but nothing until now.Thank you (sorry for my english)

Hello, i start trading on Etoro months ago i deposit 350$ from my credit card, i make some profit, after sometime i pay for a professional trader to trade on me, and he is good until now i have 850$ because of him, after a while this trader want 50% profit to stay with me so i refused and now i don't know where is him because i pay another 50$ to him and he is gone so no problem until now because i have already 850$ on Etoro, i want to withdraw this 850$ for the university they asked me for verification for credit card i sent it to them after this verification for address i sent them a bank statement and all is good, after that they asked me for verification for another credit card, i don't have another credit card i make the deposit with just one and i have the proof with that, so i tell them that i think the trader is try to deposit with him credit card, here they blocked my account and tell's me that i'm not allowed to let someone else trade on my account, i talk to chat support and asked them if allowed 3rd party for trading the give me this answer (
if it your money, your account, if you allow other people to play with your account, of course it is your right.) so now 2 people same company tell me two things different, now they refunded my 350$ and take my 500$ of profit, i asked them to send me just my profit and close my account they don't want, and take it i tried to contact them on all emails but nothing until now.Thank you (sorry for my english)

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Screenshot_2016_04_04_16_11_14_com_android_brows.png

Money received, thank you fx master

Back