Etoropartners is a big scam company ?

toanluzer

Recruit
Hi everyone.
I register at Etoropartners.com and get a quite high commission in March 2012. Its 4222$ but they reject to pay it for me.

I dont understand.

They told that my account got "too many players locked".

What is "too many" called ???

Look at this table please

e5bcfdc58d8f695d73a83c88dd10c3ab_43144187.whatthehell.png

As you see, there is $350 refunded. After looking very carefully, with very big-sized eyes, I just see 3 players has been locked, 3 FTDs in totally 22 FTDs I got in Mar. As logic, I still has a payment of 19 FTDs left.

Where is the rule that some players is locked and all has been hold ?

Can you explain it ?

Attachments

• e5bcfdc58d8f695d73a83c88dd10c3ab_43144187.whatthehell.png
    e5bcfdc58d8f695d73a83c88dd10c3ab_43144187.whatthehell.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 3
Let them know that you are unhappy about this and point them to this thread. Ask them to explain the issue publicly.

Due to the high number of blocked traders, this affiliate account was automatically sent to our Risk Department for verification purposes. On a timely manner, on April 5 and April 8 the following email was sent to the affiliate:

"Hi,
Your account is under our Risk Department assessment at this point. We will review your account and we will let you know once we come to a conclusion.
No commission will be paid on this payment period. Please refer to the terms and conditions for more details: http://www.etoro.com/partners/terms.html"

As specified on our Terms and Conditions, which the affiliate accepted at the time of opening an account with us, we are entitled to withhold payment and asses the traders. This process can take weeks and the affiliate is already informed that no commission will be paid until we asses all this traders. Thanks for your understanding.

3 out of 22 is enough to tie up the money for an unspecified number of weeks? The company shut down access to the money in a timely manner. I suggest that eToro try to investigate in a timely manner.

Toanluzer, I recommend that you stop promoting eToro and ask all clients to stop placing trades until this is resolved.

Due to the high number of blocked traders, this affiliate account was automatically sent to our Risk Department for verification purposes. On a timely manner, on April 5 and April 8 the following email was sent to the affiliate:

"Hi,
Your account is under our Risk Department assessment at this point. We will review your account and we will let you know once we come to a conclusion.
No commission will be paid on this payment period. Please refer to the terms and conditions for more details: http://www.etoro.com/partners/terms.html"

As specified on our Terms and Conditions, which the affiliate accepted at the time of opening an account with us, we are entitled to withhold payment and asses the traders. This process can take weeks and the affiliate is already informed that no commission will be paid until we asses all this traders. Thanks for your understanding.

I admit I got the reply, but what is the "high number of blocked traders" called. Please look at the report, you see, the players refunded have the customerID : 3012323, 3027343 and 3024625. They were 3 fraud out of 22 FTDs I got in Mar. What do you think about this ? Why you called that its high number ?

As any affiliate program/website, all the active referrers will be paid, only the fraud customers are dropped out of paying list. Moreover, 3/22, this number is not as big as you said.

Please solve the problem for me. Thanks

Back