Ettehadfx

Ayman Houmani

Recruit
A company of name Ettehadfx are thieves and cheaters they use an address in UK (London EC3A 7PT,Street 04,th Floor8) by search its phantom address and use phone number +442037348527 its also a machine answer only,
I Set amount of money with the aim of speculation by visa card number by Algocharge (psp) asmediator and trading by Sirix station , and when I asked them to withdraw over more than five weeks they did not and through online research shows they are from the year 2011 to do the same thing with many people and did not stop at one so far.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

I start with ettehadfx in Dec 2015, selected because it's address inUK (London EC3A 7PT,Street 04,th Floor8) and use phone number +442037348527 .

I send to them money by my visa card through Algocharge is a PSP (Payment Service Provider) and trade by Sirix trading station

I connect daily with ettehadfx employments name Zaid haider +447542048205 and Ibraheem Hussien

After amonth I decide to stop.

I send to them mail in 8/jan/2016 asking them to deactive my account number 256765 and withdraw my remaining balance after taking their commission to my visa card

I sent them the same mail again in 18/jan/2016,8/feb/2016 and 12/feb/2016 , Even today there is nonew or respond

Back