EttehadFx

princehc

Recruit
They are a bunch of liars and thieves , they told me to deposit 30000u.s.d. and they assure me that they will get me at least 15% profit on monthly basis .
I deposited 35000 u.s.d. since a year now and when I tried to withdraw some of my profit or at least my initial investment , what they call my account manager Ibrahim Hussein called me and told me to withdraw I have to deposit an amount of 50000u.s.d to let me withdraw from my money , even that if you go to my account the show me that I made a profit so my total amount now is 192000u.s.d. which is a big lie because how that can be my money if I can't withdraw nothing from it

That lie works more often that you might imagine. Some people would happily throw in another 5000 to get all the rest of their money out, only to find themselves another 5000 poorer.

How did you deposit the initial 30,000? Credit card, bank wire, or something else?

Have you filed any complaints with any regulators or police agencies yet?

That's a bitter reality many investors looses their money to such silly offers promising of becoming rich right after purchasing services from them so everyone should be careful and investigate properly before investing our money with anyone.

They are a bunch of liars and thieves , they told me to deposit 30000u.s.d. and they assure me that they will get me at least 15% profit on monthly basis .
I deposited 35000 u.s.d. since a year now and when I tried to withdraw some of my profit or at least my initial investment , what they call my account manager Ibrahim Hussein called me and told me to withdraw I have to deposit an amount of 50000u.s.d to let me withdraw from my money , even that if you go to my account the show me that I made a profit so my total amount now is 192000u.s.d. which is a big lie because how that can be my money if I can't withdraw nothing from it

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

That lie works more often that you might imagine. Some people would happily throw in another 5000 to get all the rest of their money out, only to find themselves another 5000 poorer.

How did you deposit the initial 30,000? Credit card, bank wire, or something else?

Have you filed any complaints with any regulators or police agencies yet?
I deposited my money via credit card and no I didn't field any complaints yet , do you know where should I do that

The first place to complain is directly to the fraud/abuse department at the card's issuing bank. Explain exactly what happened, every lie, every broken promise, and the demand to deposit more in order to be able to access the withdrawal system which is currently being fraudulently blocked.

If your bank can't or won't help you, then you may need to get professional assistance from a company like WinChargeback.

The first place to complain is directly to the fraud/abuse department at the card's issuing bank. Explain exactly what happened, every lie, every broken promise, and the demand to deposit more in order to be able to access the withdrawal system which is currently being fraudulently blocked.

If your bank can't or won't help you, then you may need to get professional assistance from a company like WinChargeback.
Thank you for your help , I already sent a mail to Winchargeback and waiting for them they said they need till 7 days to get back to me

Back