Ettemad Financial Services-fraud company

snasrallah

Recruit
I had place my money in this company 1 month, but then I decided to take all my agreed account in this company. They replied but they asked me again to send money 10% of the account that I decide to give 5%. I send 5% again. With this agreement, they informed again to give another 5%. Even so they did not again the money.They asked again another 5% to enable to get or withdraw my whole account.
How will I get my account back?

I had place my money in this company 1 month, but then I decided to take all my agreed account in this company. They replied but they asked me again to send money 10% of the account that I decide to give 5%. I send 5% again. With this agreement, they informed again to give another 5%. Even so they did not again the money.They asked again another 5% to enable to get or withdraw my whole account.
How will I get my account back?
ettemad.co.uk is this correct URL?

yes this is the one. i give huge amount.pls help.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I need help to get my $52k scammed by Ettemad company. This is sent thru bank transfer. Since January there is no reply from. Please help me what to do to get my money back.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
they did not came,my account number is 1195844

Back