Etx capital scam

I am usually avoiding them and had second thoughts about ETX also ,but ETX is FCA regulated and they seem to be very transparent and also located in UK not into a fiscal paradise. It looks like they don't care that much about FCA regulations and others. These types of brokers just kill FX market.

Can you explain this: I have made another 3,000 EUR deposit and he add me 1800 credit. My account balance was 4,800 EUR. (3000 deposited and 1800 added by them). I have made profits and i have tried to withdraw the amount. The account manager told me that if i only withdraw the profits i will be able to keep the bonus. I have made a request to withdraw the profits and then he emailed me and told me that my profits are to be considered amounts above 9,600 Euro. I was very surprised since my account balance was below 9600 euro. Then he explained me that he added up all my deposited amounts and all the credited bonus and got to the figure of 9600 EUR.

When 3000 Euro your deposit and 1800 your bonus, is 4800 Euro your profits.

If that's true, you must ask for withdrawal of $7800 without the 1800 Euro Bonus.

Many regulators warned brokers not to stop withdrawal of clients money for bonus excuses.

I think FCA have same thoughts.

OR when your 2 deposits sum up 6000 Euro and both bonuses 3600, that's the 9600 Euro Total.
What about the profits you talked about? ZERO!!

You want us to help you and don't want to bother yourself with detailed explanation!!!!!!

I have made a deposit on 1st of june 2014 - 3,000 euro and i have received 1800 euro. I have lost all the amount (4,800 euro). After 2 months i have decided to make another deposit. I have contacted my account manager and he told me that if i deposit 3,000 Eur i receive another 1800 eur. He did not mention nor it has been stated in the TERMS and CONDITIONS that they take into consideration the 1st bonus awarded. I have made profits and my account balance was 9,075 Eur.

I have made a withdrawal request and the account manager told me that if i withdraw only profits he will keep my bonus so i can still trade with it. I have accepted then he told me that my profits to be considered are above the amount of 9600. When i have asked how is that he told me : 1800 bonus awarded twice and 3000 Eur my deposits twice. I have told him that he did not mention that the amount i have lost 2 months ago would be taken into consideration when making withdrawals. I will wait 2-3 more days than i shall write to FCA.

In my opinion their treatment it is not a fair one if FCA believes that was correct than i shall apologize from them and never trade with them ever since i believe they did not show transparency when it came to my account.

Sorry for not being able to reply earlier to the posts but i was out for the town with limited access to internet.

That's Good Explanation. There's a missing puzzle in this story. You said your account balance was 9,075 Eur (that's your deposit, bonus and profits, right?)
The account manager said that your profits are considered above 9600, how's that???
If profits are above 9600, that's great for you, it's more than your whole balance!!!

When was the last email date from the scam broker? Had you invite them to this thread? If not, do it quickly. If they don't reply here or email you and give back your money, file a traders court case on FPA and file a complaint to FCA.

1 week ago was the last email that i sent them and told them that i believe that they stole me 1800 Eur and that i plan to make a complaint to FCA. I will let them know that there is a thread on FPA court and that they are invited to discuss in here.

Back