ETX CAPITAL (UK) HAS GONE BAD (SCAM BROKER)

Aur

Recruit
http://www.etxcapital.com (Monecor London Ltd. FCA Ref. 124721)

Although ETX Capital has been in business for a long time and inspite of being FCA regulated they have become a SCAM BROKER.

I have made normal trades, nothing special, no scalping or anything aggressive - the only problem for ETX - I made some profit and I had already withdrawn my deposit and and additional 300 Euros extra.

Suddenly my MT4 trading platform did not work anymore. It was impossible to open or close an order. Execution took minutes or ended in an error message "Off Quotes".

I decided that this was an impossible situation and requested a withdrawal of the rest of my money.
The withdrawal was approved and claimed to be processed shortly after. 3 days later the money was still in my trading account. I sent messages but got not answer. On the 5th day my account was blocked and the money taken out as "cash adjustment". I sent emails but got no reply. So I sent all this to the FCA and the Financial Ombudsman. One day later I got this BULL **** EMAIL (Standard like all other victims) saying that I had traded "unfair" and that would be an "improper behavior" and so they void all my trades and keep the money!

There was no info about which trade was "unfair" and why it is supposed to be "unfair". Just a generalization that presumably all clients got who made some profit.

The only improper behavior came from ETX when it manipulated the trading platform so the traders could not open or close positions and got error messages instead.

I want to file a case against ETX, here on FPA and I hope the other victims, too. Once we have 3 guilty-pleads this broker will be declared a SCAM BROKER so nobody will become their clients anymore and current clients will close their accounts and withdraw their money. The FCA and the Ombudsman will do the rest to make sure we will get our money or a compensation and ETX is out of business.

ALL VICTIMS PLEASE FILE A CASE AND HELP TO DECLARE ETX A SCAM BROKER IF THEY DON'T PAY US ALL. THIS IS TIME-CRITICAL. ACT NOW!

Go ahead and email the link to this thread to ETX Capital. Invite them to come here and join the conversation.

Hello FPA,
there is not much happening with my ETX Scam Alert. I have sent complaints to FCA and the Financial Ombudsman. I have left a review but it has not been published. I don't see much action here with my thread but I see action in similar threads - even people who advocate for ETX. Probably they did not make any profits or a fake...?
I have also seen that a spokesperson from ETX has confirmed that they don't communicate on forums.

The structure of this forum is hard for me understand. Maybe you can make it a little easier: There are Reviews, Scam Alerts and the possibility to file a case. And everybody has his own Review, Scam Alert and Case! I think the Scam Alerts of all people and the Cases against a specific broker should be centralized by broker so we all see an know each other and can help.

If ETX says they will not discuss anything in forums it is useless to give them an extra week or two every time a new Scam Alert comes.

My question is now, how can I file a case? And how can I automatically follow the posts of the other persons that have a problem with the same broker?
Thanks
Aur

P.S: I also found this video that is exactly what happens when you start making some profit with ETX:

Back